Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Manu's going to come off the bench and net two late on! that's right, you heard it here first! :)
Don't know an amazing amount about him, like most of us, but in my head he's better than Messi!

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
All this negativity i am astounded.We are top, even a loss will not dampen my positive thoughts.

I don't think anyone is being negative about our season as a whole. Just saying that I'm unconvinced that the starting 11 can get a result tonight.

Edit: Rosenior playing LB, that's good.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I reckon Pudil could be a weak point if he pushes too far foward we can hoof one into the corner behind him. Hemded to score from a cross? Then all hands to the deck?

Come on the flourescents! KO:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know he wasn't on for long on Saturday, but Calde did everything pretty well. Looked quality, couple of great defensive headers and one storming run forward.

Rosenior is at LB and Calde is in midfield anyway......

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Feeling better to hear that Rosenior is LB and Calderon is in midfield. In fact I feel MUCH better about it.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Peter Scmeichal on Sky been very praising of us, after others on panel hinted it inevitable we would get swallowed up by 'bigger' teams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here