Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Calderon at left back and Murphy on the bench? Think Hughton has cocked this one up.

I don't think Calderon is anywhere near good enough any more. Love to be wrong but I expect him to be targeted.

Got a really bad feeling about this game

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Player a problem again

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I don't think Calderon is anywhere near good enough any more. Love to be wrong but I expect him to be targeted.

Got a really bad feeling about this game

I think he's alright on the right wing, decent crosser of the ball despite losing some of his pace. Left back is a disaster area though imo, With March on the left hand side too think we will be very exposed.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Crikey, bit of a team shuffle and we've got a fair few :shit::shit::shit::shit: themselves already!

Lets show a little backbone. Calderon will be keen as mustard to put in a performance to tell the gaffer he should very much be part of this season. March has looked a real handful in recent games. Rosenior back in the midfield.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've got that horrible sinking feeling about tonight.. Don't know why just got the feeling in the gut. Sheffield shitting Wednesday. :rant:
I had that same feeling for days before the Reading game, but it was totally unfounded :rock:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well I would have taken a point at Reading as I thought we would lose there and was disappointed we didn't win in the end, I can't see us getting anything tonight

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Have spoken to Paul Camillin. They have had problems. Log out and log in again all OK here

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The consolation is if it all goes pear shaped with Calderon he can always bring on Murphy and shift Rosenior but cant understand no BZ surely a better bet than Manu for the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here