Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
BBC live text just as crap.....

"Attempt saved. Íñigo Calderón (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal."

Brighton shots on target - nil.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And an Orlandi assist!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I think its fair to say we were warned about Hughton's negative style but if it gets us at least a point away from home then I'll take that over a defeat. It would be an effective tactic if we could pick up any points at home but we've been woeful at the Amex this season so the biggest thing for Hughton to do is improve results at home.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Not your fault but Wikipedia can't count. We are actually in the championship play-offs by capacity

Also, if you go on season ticket sales or average attendance, we'd be lower mid table in the Prem

Yes, I had spotted that on the attendance (Our 2013-2014 attendance is approx 13th in Prem). My fear is that our attendance is at a high point. Clearly it improved greatly with the new stadium and comparatively good football at that point. I suspect there will be reduced attendances in future year's - I reckon it has held well this year due to season tickets

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky reporter states that both sides have had "TONS" of chances! :shrug:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I still can't imagine what is going on from the radio. I can only imagine when it is a bit like the home game.

Stockdale saves us again as Wednesday change the game plan. They sound a better team than Cardiff, quite a bit better. Lucky they can't score!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here