Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
"mr grimsdale!"

gg.JPG

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If you're going to quote me then quote me right. Here's what I actually said:

...and it's not as if he's denying anyone of any real quality a place by being included anyway.

I'd also add, which I didn't mention the first time, that I'd rate COG above CMS and Baldock, but COG will be the most likely casualty of a Best inclusion because of the types of players they all are.

Fair point re the quote although I did read it as the same. Agree too that COG is the obvious casualty of arrival of Best.

I really don't care who plays in that position as long as they do the job (in its most simplistic, score and make goals for others) but I really don't understand why COG has been relegated. Hughton and Best have previous I guess but if that's the reason then the prospect of the rest of this season begins to worry me more

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fair point re the quote although I did read it as the same. Agree too that COG is the obvious casualty of arrival of Best.

I really don't care who plays in that position as long as they do the job (in its most simplistic, score and make goals for others) but I really don't understand why COG has been relegated. Hughton and Best have previous I guess but if that's the reason then the prospect of the rest of this season begins to worry me more

COG not scoring is the simple answer I imagine. What does Hughton do now because Best isn't scoring either. Maybe CMS is going to get a couple of games now.....

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
COG not scoring is the simple answer I imagine. What does Hughton do now because Best isn't scoring either. Maybe CMS is going to get a couple of games now.....

2 in 5 or whatever. Ignoring too the fact that he creates a ton for others and is the first I've seen in a long time that allows us to get players forward in numbers.

I think CH will persevere with Best as he's "his boy" .. having CMS anywhere near the side will finish me off for the season I think

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have just watched the extended highlights on seagull player and right at the end the commentator said " CMS bundled over Oh ref has called time" Should it have been a penalty?

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Possibly the worst game of football anywhere on the planet, bar none.
Texiera , he looked like he would be better suited to the under 12 team.
Caldy is our number one choice at the back?????
Bruno again thinking he is a wizard. Wizard with no tricks im afraid!!
Bennett. Just no!! can't cross a ball. Can't take anyone on.
Greer Slow and slow.
Best. Not the!! did show one thing. Terrible attitude! !
Baldock. was actually good. Shame played him out of position.
Ince. solidish?
kayal. Think he played?
Dunk. okayish.

We are in trouble that's all I found out from yesterday's performance Both tactically and in every other way!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here