Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield Wednesday home game

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What are we going to do if we end up in the play off final with Wednesday and we are the 'away' side.
All those without away colours will have to go out and buy them or it's going to look like 80,000 Wednesday fans.
I don't have an away shirt, damn expensive day out that will be.
You have to think about this sort of thing you know.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Brighton v Wednesday at the Goldstone 1976? 30k+ in the old Div 3 if I remember?

Philbag70

Dec 19, 2015
Battle, 1066 country
Not everyone at Wednesday has a ridiculously over inflated sense of entitlement. One of their posters on Owlstalk did a prediction thingy and thought it might end up like this. I doubt Hull would get 100 points.
post-25404-0-97482300-1455870222_thumb.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So many people completely missing the point (joke) of this thread. Sheffield Wednesday :lol: .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What are we going to do if we end up in the play off final with Wednesday and we are the 'away' side.
All those without away colours will have to go out and buy them or it's going to look like 80,000 Wednesday fans.
I don't have an away shirt, damn expensive day out that will be.
You have to think about this sort of thing you know.

This is where massive clubs like Wednesday are let down by the FA. They could fill Wembley 10 times over if they reach the play-off final; Wembley is just too small for Wednesday. We need a national stadium capacity of 120k+ for these super teams.

Stumpy Tim

Not everyone at Wednesday has a ridiculously over inflated sense of entitlement. One of their posters on Owlstalk did a prediction thingy and thought it might end up like this. I doubt Hull would get 100 points.
View attachment 72481
So this guy thinks Hull are going to stretch their lead over us from 3 points to 17 points!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So this guy thinks Hull are going to stretch their lead over us from 3 points to 17 points!
Users of predictors sometimes look at each match as a one off and thus predict wins for top teams, and regulation losses for those at the bottom. The table basically gets stretched with a high total for the top team, and a low total for the bottom team.

In predictors the top team can go along at 3 points per game, much more than the hard to achieve 2 points per game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't 'massive' a euphemism for 'overweight'?

:whistle:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
As far as I'm concerned EVERY game at home should be a sell out as we are near the top and vying for Premier League status.
Crowds this season have been a fair bit lower than last and I for one cannot work out why ? We're nearly ****ing there for ****s sake get your arses down to the Amex stay at homers arrgghh !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here