Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
If we got some momentum in the BINFEST we could unite and BINFEST those Yorkshire puddings.

Just think of the opportunities we could even invent new funnier things to say!

I give them puddings some gravy!
See what I mean!!!!

Last edited:

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Throughout the 2010/11 season, Wednesday fans said that little old Brighton, playing at ramshackle Withdean, would crumble under the pressure of leading the division and would fall away. We know how that season panned out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Throughout the 2010/11 season, Wednesday fans said that little old Brighton, playing at ramshackle Withdean, would crumble under the pressure of leading the division and would fall away. We know how that season panned out.

Stuck record Wednesday.

Seems to really IRK them when Little Old Brighton have a decent team and do well :lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Yeh, they beat us at Hillsborough that year as well.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
You bloody ****. I sometimes park my car at the King Alfred to avoid the Brighton traffic and parking prices, but accusations like that are just taking the piss.

And?

So what!!

I've been parking in that car park much longer than you! I'm going to go and park there now!
Yeah?

And I know for a fact megatron was conceived there.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I've decided to leave this BINFEST as the undefeated BINFEST champion of this thread.

Well played nwgull (2nd place)

Megatron was ultimately disappointing but let's face it you can't have winners without losers so thank you megatone.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've decided to leave this BINFEST as the undefeated BINFEST champion of this thread.

Well played nwgull (2nd place)

Megatron was ultimately disappointing but let's face it you can't have winners without losers so thank you megatone.

It would be more of a victory if you could spell Megazone.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sheffield Wednesday must be absolute rubbish not to beat a small team like Brighton, with no history and poor fans......

Oh and we hadn't even played anyone of any note.....

It seems we still haven't!!!

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
image.jpg

Xxxx on the Owls below!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Sheffield Wednesday must be absolute rubbish not to beat a small team like Brighton, with no history and poor fans......

Oh and we hadn't even played anyone of any note.....

It seems we still haven't!!!

Let's not forget that was a weakened Albion team.

Their fans talked them up to be the next best thing since Prawn sandwiches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here