Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Here's a joke straight from the Sheffield W forum-

How does one bum a bum?

They might hate gays, but they clearly don't understand sexual intercourse.

See the education system is still failing in Yorkshire. They aint reet bright up t'road

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
See the education system is still failing in Yorkshire. They aint reet bright up t'road

I think it's even sadder that they don't realise they're thick and homiphobic (possibly in a closet hence why they need to mention it ALL the time) . win or lose I'm so glad I'm not from Sheffield, I'm embarrassed for them

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
What is the old saying about northeners thick in the arm and thick in the head. This sbout sums up most Wednesday fans.

The actual quote old fruit is "Yorkshire born and Yorkshire bred, strong in arm and thick in head" if you're going to generalise please take some pride in being accurate:kiss:

Close call tonight could go either way, obviously I hope the Albion have to start their next unbeaten run at the weekend:)

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The actual quote old fruit is "Yorkshire born and Yorkshire bred, strong in arm and thick in head" if you're going to generalise please take some pride in being accurate:kiss:

Close call tonight could go either way, obviously I hope the Albion have to start their next unbeaten run at the weekend:)

That thick, you don't even know when the game is!!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008

Close call (tonight ) could go either way, obviously I hope the Albion have to start their next unbeaten run at the weekend:)

Hmmm not saying a word for fear of generalizing ! :smile:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Darkus Owlus "Dale stephens according to wiki played 40 games for Brighton last season? Am I missing something here, how is that not a full season".

Are you missing something Darkus Owlus, I really dont think you want us to elaborate on that do you old chap.

What a GOON :lolol:

What version of Wikipaedia is he using ?

The one the rest of us use says 16 appearances :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All Northerners have smaller brains than their Southern counterparts. Medical FACT based on me having met many Northerners on my travels and worked for a couple of right Yorkshire cuntbags,. One of which was an Owl.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Getting quite irritated by the lack of any credit we are getting for being top of the league.

Of course, it doesn't matter as such, but it's getting tedious and no doubt there will be some MKDons, and Burnley fans along soon to tell us how we are mid-table at best.

So I'm not logging onto any away fan site to avoid any of that drivel, and if any come on here to say that, well I'll just point out that they are a GOON.

So There. :lolol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Lots of over-sensitivity on NSC today isn't there? You can't blame them for being confident; most will only have seen us play at Hillsborough, where we're always crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports