Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
To be fair, some parts of Sheffield border the Peak district and are beautiful.
I also love Hendersons Relish.

Can someone point me to the Brighton fans who are bitter, deluded and arrogant? Yes, we have some wind up merchants, but what forums don't?

But it is still in Yorkshire....There must be something in the air up there that makes them all deluded about size!! Maybe its because they have always been inferior to their lancastrian neighbours

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Imagine having to live in Sheffield....Poor people...

That's right, loads of poor people. That's because as soon as any of 'em make any cash they get the f**k out of Sheffield. Jarvis Cocker hasn't lived there for 25 years. Half the lot that turn up at the Amex live in the South.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Sheffield is a seriously a great place to live. Super near the peaks, everyone happy and its cheap. I gave up the rat race and moved up here a few years back. Mortgage almost paid off in just 18 months.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Sheffield is a seriously a great place to live. Super near the peaks, everyone happy and its cheap. I gave up the rat race and moved up here a few years back. Mortgage almost paid off in just 18 months.

You keep telling yourself that! They dont seem overly happy to me!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
That's right, loads of poor people. That's because as soon as any of 'em make any cash they get the f**k out of Sheffield. Jarvis Cocker hasn't lived there for 25 years. Half the lot that turn up at the Amex live in the South.

A group of elderly fans from a village in Yorkshire have returned home after their first vist ot the sea - which for most of them was the first time they had seen the sea, let alone put a toe in it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A group of elderly fans from a village in Yorkshire have returned home after their first vist ot the sea - which for most of them was the first time they had seen the sea, let alone put a toe in it.

Seriously, what are you talking about? ???

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Well I'm not arrogant or deluded and would settle for a draw tomorrow. And yes the Albion have been tinpot at times but perhaps that's part of the charm. The best teams we've played so far have been Fulham, Hull and Reading. But we're unbeaten and top of the league and should be proud of the achievement of Chris Hughton and the players.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If they're all so sure we'll drop like a stone and finish midtable they should by lumping on the carpet for us to finish outside the top six.
Are they? Are they f*ck. All f*cking mouth as usual.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I like northeners , they're very easy to wind up and are very cheap to clothe , good luck to them after tuesday night :)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If they're all so sure we'll drop like a stone and finish midtable they should by lumping on the carpet for us to finish outside the top six.
Are they? Are they f*ck. All f*cking mouth as usual.

Have you ever known a Yorkshireman put his money where his mouth is? Or anywhere else for that matter?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Whats wrong with these guys ....
owlZfan84 "Big boost that LuaLua is out too" HE`S BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE NOW ...can you hear me owlZfan ffs

darklord "But the majority of Brighton fans think they will smash us " Did they ...who , jeez what an attention seeker .

Darkus Owlus "Dale stephens according to wiki played 40 games for Brighton last season? Am I missing something here, how is that not a full season".

Are you missing something Darkus Owlus, I really dont think you want us to elaborate on that do you old chap.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
They're definitely one of the in-form teams in the division - they looked pretty decent against Forest on Saturday (from the highlights, anyway). I'm feeling a bit nervous about the game, but then again I felt the same about the Reading game.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I echo your sentiments exactly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here