Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Weren't they giving it the big one before we thumped them 3-0 a few years back?

Short memories.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Talking about how many we'll take up there:

"Will look like 250....but will be 500 ...as they will be sat on their partners"

:rolleyes:

Some real comic wordsmiths on there eh. Oh my aching sides.

Yes, this. Almost too funny isn't it?

At least, unlike some of the Palace gimps, they won't all be posting this sort of drivel before coming on here to smugly tell us what we're doing wrong and generally passing off their ill informed drivel as fact.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Talking about how many we'll take up there:

"Will look like 250....but will be 500 ...as they will be sat on their partners"

:rolleyes:

Some real comic wordsmiths on there eh. Oh my aching sides.

Normal service has been resumed then.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Odd:

So one of their gimps starts a thread belittling our unbeaten start and underestimating the club. In turn, this thread is spawned. Which in turn, starts another thread on their site:

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/233272-have-we-touched-a-nerve/

So to sum up for those who don't want to bother reading it:

Some of them are not happy that we are all too cocky, despite hardly anyone on this thread saying that we will win,
Quite a lot of them are sensible posters who know that the game will not be easy for either side,
A lot of them have kicked off because one person on here doesn't rate Barry (Palace Reject) Bannan,
They think Brighton fans are arrogant and chippy. (It's a fair cop, but these defining characteristics were actually very useful in fighting to keep our club alive).
They don't really know our squad, but are surprised that we don't know their's either.
Why have we had to wait so many pages before starting the homophobia.
Bum jokes: - repeat ad nauseum.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Aye, it must be tough when little Brighton are top of the league, and their supporters don't show due deference to the MASSIVE clubs.

Shocking audacity not to just raise the white flag.

Heaven forbid that the minnows' league position is actually due to ability and club setup :lolol:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Sheffield Tuesday
BigLaugh.gif

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This game worries me. When was the last time we won at Wednesday? I can't remember winning up there

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
They're definitely one of the in-form teams in the division - they looked pretty decent against Forest on Saturday (from the highlights, anyway). I'm feeling a bit nervous about the game, but then again I felt the same about the Reading game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This game worries me. When was the last time we won at Wednesday? I can't remember winning up there

I don't think we've EVER won there have we ? ???

If ever an albion side is going to do it though, this is the one that has the character, attitude and ability to do so.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just read the linked thread.

Looks like Sheffield has a homosexual issue. Sadly, it does appear as if they're still scared of gay people. Did they forget to evolve or are they all just die hard Catholics?

Can you imagine if they left Yorkshire? It would be like taking a Bonobo on holiday to Disney World.

On a positive, that Barry Banana sounds tasty.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Imagine having to live in Sheffield....Poor people...

To be fair, some parts of Sheffield border the Peak district and are beautiful.
I also love Hendersons Relish.

Can someone point me to the Brighton fans who are bitter, deluded and arrogant? Yes, we have some wind up merchants, but what forums don't?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Always funny reading their forums when we play them since we got promoted under Poyet. ( think that poster caskey started it)

Bit like the forest fans when you meet them they are alright ,but they don't half have a bunch of muppets on their forums ( I know we have a few aswell)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here