Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bad news lads and lasses. I'm confident of a Brighton win.

I was confident we'd beat Luton. I was equally confident we'd lose to Palace, so...
Then by your (foolproof and unquestionable) logic, we're definitely going to lose. Just concentrate on that - we're definitely going to lose.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I’m sooooooo hungover. In my life Brighton haven’t won when I’m this hungover.

Sorry everyone I’ve let you all down.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
He trained yesterday and RDZ said he was available - after being given “extra” time off and hinted heavily he was looking fwd to Mitoma and Adingra on the wings again.
OK fair enough. I was at the open training on Friday when he was wandering round with his Afcon medal, beaming from ear to ear (deservedly) but not taking part in the training. i was assured by the football experts next to me (two 10 year old boys) that this meant he’d not be playing Sunday.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
This is true and I'm using it as a shameless attempt to promote the restarted Limericks thread elsewhere:

Our emerald gleam is Fergie
But he needs more support from the wing
Just get in some balls
And a few lucky falls
And a victory it will bring
That’s not a Limerick.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m sooooooo hungover. In my life Brighton haven’t won when I’m this hungover.

Sorry everyone I’ve let you all down.
You couldn’t help it. I did the same 2-2

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
I’ve had a decent bet on wee BG scoring at any times. Crap odds (7/1) for someone yet to score in club football but just have a feeling.

I don’t know what this means for the result…but I have a very mild hangover and I’ve definitely been like this before and subsequently seen us win. Also draw. And lose.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ooof Adingra and Mitoma.
Really pleased that Facundo is now getting more of a chance in the middle. Totally different player there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here