Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
If we can’t beat the worst side in the league I will drive RDZ to Barca myself.
Well we’ve already failed to beat them at home this season!

Hopefully the return of some of our most dangerous attacking players will give us the edge but I never exactly feel confident going into these types of fixtures - been burnt too many times.

Realistically it’s time for the hard luck stories like Spurs to end. We have the firepower even without Pedro so no excuses

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
We are normally good with the "reaction" after an unfortunate result. I think we can get the points easily today, providing we don't shoot ourselves in the foot.
We may need to be patient, but their defence ain't good enough to stop us if we play the way we can.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Versus bottom of the league and 7th place up for grabs. What could possibly go wrong? Please boys just get the job done - would take a scrappy 0-1

Edit: who am I kidding - clean sheet? Scrappy 1-2

albionalba

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2023
sadly in Scotland
He has been missing the wingers. If we can get both on today it could revitalise his game.
This is true and I'm using it as a shameless attempt to promote the restarted Limericks thread elsewhere:

Our emerald gleam is Fergie
But he needs more support from the wing
Just get in some balls
And a few lucky falls
And a victory it will bring

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Well, I've just gone overdrawn on the brownie points.

Was told Friday that daughter and SiL are coming round for Sunday roast. Told Mrs SS that we need to be done eating by 2pm as footie on the box.

Mrs SS not happy. Any unwanted / surplus valentines chocolates would be very welcome ...

Please make this sacrifice worthwhile with a tasty win for the good guys!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Bad feeling about this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here