Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A great and much needed result 0-5 without being the most exciting game due to Sheffield being one player down for most of the game and having been hammered at home on the two most recent games they decided to put everyone behind the ball but they were absolutely dire in defence and dangerous in the tackle there was a number of incidents that could have resulted in serious injuries in all honesty I am just no one was serious hurt and extremely glad Mitoma is not now nursing a broken leg

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I guess they have all watched the sending off in the concourse at half-time - they've stopped booing Mitoma.
I’ve finally got round to buying a Brighton shirt and fancied the green and black for a while. Bit the bullet and paid 50 quid and 15 for delivery here in Spain. Then I am informed that I have to pay €18.99 import tax so wobbled a bit but went ahead. Then the Courier said they couldn’t deliver it and left it in a shop 50 metres from my door. By this time I am well chuntering and swear I will never get anything from the UK again.

Anyway, I wore it this afternoon and all is well in the world. Money well spent!
Cost me 110% import tax when I ordered one from Brazil a couple of years ago.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I was particularly impressed by Dunkies piece of wing play in the oppo’s half when he kept the ball in play with a delicate flick back. It went unremarked because we expect this from him so I was annoyed when I see that Maguire has been subbed for 100 year old Jonnie Evans for Utd. My first thought was he will still get picked for England because he supposedly “has never let England down.”

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
On the tackle. It was actually too high to cause any damage. Studs in the thigh muscle might hurt, but is unlikely to cause serious damage.

We were lucky

I wouldn't go googling femur break on youtube or anything then if I were you. If Mitoma had his leg planted straight I think you may be saying something completely different right now...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
On the tackle. It was actually too high to cause any damage. Studs in the thigh muscle might hurt, but is unlikely to cause serious damage.

We were lucky
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I wouldn't go googling femur break on youtube or anything then if I were you. If Mitoma had his leg planted straight I think you may be saying something completely different right now...
Can't think of any footballers this has happened to?

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
I may have missed the reason, but why did Webster and Lamptey get pulled off at HT?
Thought Webster was having a good game and getting forward and causing problems for them. He was also doing a lot of chesting!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here