Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Win this and we can all go to the beach.

Going to miss this unfortunately, need to drink booze with friends.

Only other one I missed this season was Leicester in the cup... didnt feel too bad about missing that one when I came home to see the result. Hopefully different story this time around.
Poor effort you should be encouraging your mates to watch Brighton with several beers [emoji1]

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Professional performance please tonight, albion.

Focus and bring home the 3 points.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is a scary stat:
Brighton are winless in all seven league matches this season against the teams currently below them in the table, drawing six and losing the other.

Wheel drawer

SSN stat says we've lost all 11 league games played on a saturday this season.

I've not had a chance to check that's right. I didn't realise we'd played as many as 11 games on saturdays.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
SSN stat says we've lost all 11 league games played on a saturday this season.

I've not had a chance to check that's right. I didn't realise we'd played as many as 11 games on saturdays.

Not *all* games we've played on Saturday have been lost as we beat Newcastle on a Saturday I believe (20 Mar). Maybe all our 11 losses have been on a Saturday but I'd find that surprising.

Edit - no it's not that - Stains was a Monday night game

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Hopefully not another draw but that is likely. I think they'll do a palace and nick it or if we put our finishing boots on then we could smash 3 or 4 past them.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
It would be so nice if for once we could show our true strengths and smash a team out of sight.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Slippery banana written all over it and in typical Albion fashion we will not be smashing anyone and have a nervous look over our shoulder hoping the others don't catch us.

Please make me eat my words Albion

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Think we’ll end the night having wished we had got a point after they nick it at the end of a night where we cant string two passes together or put a productive shot on target. 0-0 if we’re lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here