Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Just keep it to yourself, you big-headed "oh look at me, I'm ITK" tosser

Votes: 17 7.5%

• Total voters

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I believe that all rumours, (even Bens Grandads) should be posted on a Golden Easel, outside Buckingham Palace at the moment of birth, just like a Royal birth , by Bozza dressed as the royal page, Backstairs Billy, only then will I give them any credence.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Not everything people get told is going to be right

I'd rather people put their neck on the line and say "I heard this" than the "we're signing a striker but I can't say who" bollocks which is clearly just designed to get other fans to get them to beg to know who in some sort of weird power trip

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Although having said that, starting a poll asking how you should share your in the know wisdom is definitely in the "big-headed "oh look at me, I'm ITK" tosser" category so I can only presume this thread is firmly tongue in cheek

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
CBA to read all nine pages, but I say carry on. They are only rumours at the end of the day.

Even if you're told something that is 100% going to happen, people should be bright enough to realise that it hasn't happened until the club release the official notification.

If people get annoyed by it, or have a go at you, I suggest it is THEY who need to change something :thumbsup:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Come on Bozza, stop being precious, so you got some flak, big deal, thats what happens when your ITK goes South.

You're lorded as a king if you get it right, and a virtual stoning should be expected when you get it wrong.

Thats the beauty of NSC. :albion2:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I would prefer you make a few more interesting rumours up, no one on here expects it to be factual and with the law of averages once in a while you'll hit the jackpot and look like you knew before Houston.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Just a question, and I'm not having a dig or anything, honestly curious, but why read the threads if you find info like that boring? if I see a subject that does not interest me, i just bypass it (sometimes I do look, only as a moderator, and a post may have been reported) in fairness to Bozza he normally makes the thread title very obvious as to what the subject matter is about.
As I say, just curious why anyone opens a thread on a subject that is not for them.

Hitony - I object to having to read the threads (not open them) - it gets in the way of other stuff.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hitony - I object to having to read the threads (not open them) - it gets in the way of other stuff.

Firstly, Please do call me Tony :thumbsup: (I hate nicknames with a passion!!!) .........................Secondly, I'm not really sure what you mean? do you mean you dont like reading thread titles like "Zamora / whoever is joining BHA" or "I had a bad pint of Harveys last night" or the like? or what exactly do you like in the way of thread / thread titles? I'm now mega intrigued (or completly lost!! :) ) Any explanation will do :lol: you have been on here a long time so it can't all be that bad......or is it?? :thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Tony,

It just gets on my nerves when I see yet another (usually) pointless thread with nothing but wind-up material in it.
I object to having to trawl through these titles. Yes, I can ignore the content - but it's the idiots behind (most) of them
that piss me off most.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tony,

It just gets on my nerves when I see yet another (usually) pointless thread with nothing but wind-up material in it.
I object to having to trawl through these titles. Yes, I can ignore the content - but it's the idiots behind (most) of them
that piss me off most.

With due respect to the OP, he never starts "Wind Up" threads to do with transfers and all things BHA in my opinion, I do know him in the real world and I can confirm (like any one else who knows him) he would never do wind up threads. Ok, others might add to the thread with some stuff thats a tad "loose" in its validity, but is that not NSC and what makes it a cut above any other footie message board?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here