Shameful

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
I'm sure he has been here before in some form or another, along with Hu-Camus. Strange how two prolific pro Tory controversialists have spawned almost at the same time. Bognor Seagull has had a very inactive life sine 20011 and now he has been spurred in to action, at least Huge-Camus was only created January... it's odd how people ebb and flow ? Tyrone Biggums for instance ?

Being "pro Tory" (which isn't true, more a case of bullshit-aversion of the "Party of Remain") isn't some sort of crime or moral defect the last time I looked. However, I'm glad you have something to mull over, and if it makes you happy, then I'm happy too.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I have been baffled by the slogan change to 'stay alert a week or so ago.

Obvious now, is it not? They knew about Cummings and changed the slogan. From 'Stay at Home'. To anything. Anything, no matter how meaningless..... (

The strategy clearly didn't work. Maybe they should have been more specific..

2020-05-25 09.52.47.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-25-09-51-15.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-25-09-51-15.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 148

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This Government are either totally incompetent or they’re just winding us up.

On a day when their integrity is being called into question, by even their most vociferous supporters ( my MP Tim Loughton has called for Cummings to go) they put Gavin Williamson up for the morning media fest.

Gavin Williamson, a man sacked as Secretary of State for Defence for lying.

I know it’s a pretty poor pool of talent, but, surely, they could find one of them who wasn’t sacked for deceit?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There's some real trolling on this thread. Blatant poking of the bee's nest just to see what reaction they can get.

Mods need to step up.

A tiny number of people have made fools of themselves and have been called out. People who feel that typing 'whatabout Corbyn' or 'asylum seeker' is the appropriate response to Cummings and Johnson are simply firming up the stance of the rest of us :shrug:.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The only surprise is that anyone is surprised by the actions of Cummings and Johnson. Where have you BEEN for the past few years?

Scumbags, the pair of them, who truly don't give a toss about anyone other than themselves.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No - but he helped write the rules and instructed the rest of us to follow them. Big difference.

This.

Do you remember when John Major decided to galvanise the hearts and minds of the electorate by introducing the concept of 'back to basics'? Old fashioned decency and morality that, at the same time, implied the other parties were not decent or moral. Then it transpired there was a conga of tory MPs hanging out the back of, if not each other (Edwina), then their 16 year old 'research assistant'.

Now, back to basics was a pointless and desperate bit of hubris, and parts of the tory media did try to overlook the hypocrisy and defend 'adults' 'enjoying' each others' parts in the 'privacy' of the back of their own car (while the wife was in doors). But in the end it contributed to the general stink of a party that was (for quite a long time) finished.

The current situation is different. 'Stay at home' is a clear and meaningful and understood instruction. I do understand that a small element of society still believes in the superiority and absolute right of their lords and masters to do as they see fit, and revel in the idea they are being led by Supermen to whom the rules under which the rest of us operate do not apply. No doubt in medaevil times they would willingly submit to droit du seigneur. However most of the rest of us don't appreciate being ****ed over and mocked for our subservience.

By his actions, Cummings is mocking those who followed his rules. It is that simple.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Seems inevitable that BJ will be put out to grass soon, probably by the autumn. The jolly jape's up. Shit got real. He can quote health reasons, or say he wants to spend more time with one or other of his families. He can say whatever he likes because by then not even his biggest fanboys will believe a word he says.

Genuine, laugh out loud!

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
The only surprise is that anyone is surprised by the actions of Cummings and Johnson. Where have you BEEN for the past few years?

Scumbags, the pair of them, who truly don't give a toss about anyone other than themselves.

As against the Saints of Momentum and their acolytes, Jezza Carbomb, Lady 'white van' Nugee, and the latterly anointed Northern-town rape-apologist Sir 'I-Vote-for-Remain' Starmer.

Pots and kettles etc.:rolleyes:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This Government are either totally incompetent or they’re just winding us up.

On a day when their integrity is being called into question, by even their most vociferous supporters ( my MP Tim Loughton has called for Cummings to go) they put Gavin Williamson up for the morning media fest.

Gavin Williamson, a man sacked as Secretary of State for Defence for lying.

I know it’s a pretty poor pool of talent, but, surely, they could find one of them who wasn’t sacked for deceit?

How can they do that when Johnson himself was once sacked from the front benches for lying to Michael Howard when he denied he was having an affair ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unsurprisingly on many levels this is big news, but my call is it’s over egged. I dislike this net curtain shit, we are adults, he won’t be the only one who has bent on the spirit of the rules.

Fair enough.

Just out of interest, would you be posting the same if Labour were in power and Alastair Campbell travelled back to Burnley, ignoring his own advice?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As against the Saints of Momentum and their acolytes, Jezza Carbomb, Lady 'white van' Nugee, and the latterly anointed Northern-town rape-apologist Sir 'I-Vote-for-Remain' Starmer.

Pots and kettles etc.:rolleyes:

Total and utter whataboutism. Again, Brexit has nothing whatsoever to do with being a morally vacuous, mendacious, cheating gimp, unelected, unsackable and unwanted.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I find it very amusing that constant negativity and whining to undermine our government by militant infiltrated NSC & the boring leftie BBC & yet to hear any of you saying anything positive and supportive of all the efforts that the government have made and continue to make to protect us. As a father, I would have had no qualms in resorting to the same action under similar circumstances and using common sense to protect my very young child by turning to my family for help. Stop trying to score pathetic political points during this national emergency when we should all be working together. The sensible general public understand his motives, so this does not undermine the governments guidance. Grow up and stop sniping all of you - soo boring.
Brainwashed or Fishing ?

Toss a coin.

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Fair enough.

Just out of interest, would you be posting the same if Labour were in power and Alastair Campbell travelled back to Burnley, ignoring his own advice?

In my case, yes, I certainly would. At its core this has got nothing to do with party politics, although inevitably some will make political capital from it, it's an easy target after all. Anyone working for any political party who is responsible for creating national rules and guidance and who then flouts the very rules and guidance they have created should be sacked...end of.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
This.

Do you remember when John Major decided to galvanise the hearts and minds of the electorate by introducing the concept of 'back to basics'? Old fashioned decency and morality that, at the same time, implied the other parties were not decent or moral. Then it transpired there was a conga of tory MPs hanging out the back of, if not each other (Edwina), then their 16 year old 'research assistant'.

Now, back to basics was a pointless and desperate bit of hubris, and parts of the tory media did try to overlook the hypocrisy and defend 'adults' 'enjoying' each others' parts in the 'privacy' of the back of their own car (while the wife was in doors). But in the end it contributed to the general stink of a party that was (for quite a long time) finished.

The current situation is different. 'Stay at home' is a clear and meaningful and understood instruction. I do understand that a small element of society still believes in the superiority and absolute right of their lords and masters to do as they see fit, and revel in the idea they are being led by Supermen to whom the rules under which the rest of us operate do not apply. No doubt in medaevil times they would willingly submit to droit du seigneur. However most of the rest of us don't appreciate being ****ed over and mocked for our subservience.

By his actions, Cummings is mocking those who followed his rules. It is that simple

With regard to my parenthesis: 'Stay at home' is a clear and meaningful, is it really?....who knows whether that instruction will prove to be so? I fear it may prove to be both pointless and break our Banking system. Cummings argues his actions fall within the remit, but there is at least a degree of piss-taking with his interpretation, I grant you.
In truth, I have been alarmed at the propensity to 'doorstep', by allegedly 'respected' outlets like the BBC, and Guardian, both Cummings and his kid to the extent that his house is clearly identifiable to any 'Antifas' nutjob who may have a desire to 'kill a nazi'. Remember Jo Cox? - in those circumstances, I can sympathise about fleeing when this virus, which was then thought a plague, was less well understood.

The government is painted into a corner now. If it is proved that lockdown was a mistake, regardless of good intent or misleading science, they will be toast. So its a cluster**** no matter how we look at it.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Total and utter whataboutism. Again, Brexit has nothing whatsoever to do with being a morally vacuous, mendacious, cheating gimp, unelected, unsackable and unwanted.

Says, you!!
Opinion masquerading as fact.
Waving you moderator PR!ck again, to make an unarguable point, I see

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
This.

By his actions, Cummings is mocking those who followed his rules. It is that simple.

Or Cecil Parkinson ****ing his secretary while at the same time the Government were preaching Family Values...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lies are the new truth.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
as an example of the damage this causing my 85 year old mother in law in sheltered accommodation phoned today saying that the residents all heard that lock down was now over and they could all go out....way to go Boris... people could die in order to protect an unelected advisor

I think so. As a passionate remainer, I have many reasons to despise Cummings and the Tories

That is a most common denominator. Such honesty is to be welcomed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports