[Albion] Several police officers, lanyard checks, and Jim Rosenthal in the 1901 club.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Police were on the inside concourse of the east stand at the end of the match. My guess is that they were trying to stop early leavers and encourage us to cheer louder. More likely, it was because it was cold and wet outside.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
FFS, why is this clown tolerated on NSC?

And after threatening Bozza with litigation if his posts weren't taken down, why is he now starting threads (shit threads, too)? ???

I understand that some people can't help seeking attention, but I find it a bit weird when it's . . . medical.

Guess it is hard to prove if it is Timmy or not seeing as you don't need to present ID to register for NSC. An email address is all. Given how easy it is to create a disposable email address it must be hard to try and prove 100% it is actually Timmy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Old bill in the entrance area, to the stands post match - stewards checking lanyard’s in the Mayo Wynn Baxter. Where you could also spot ITV Jim.

Apart from him what was that all about?
They were looking for someone who booted a cyclist off their bike a while back.

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
Guess it is hard to prove if it is Timmy or not seeing as you don't need to present ID to register for NSC. An email address is all. Given how easy it is to create a disposable email address it must be hard to try and prove 100% it is actually Timmy.

Yes I tend to a agree with this. (On nights this week , lunch break)
If this Timmy ( I’m not sure which one his is supposed to be) had de-registered previously,then his IP address would have to be wiped and not cross referenced with any other IP address.
So it would be impossible to verify if it was same person.
I suppose.
Who Paul Valley is I don’t know??

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
Doh!

You think I don't know that? ???

No, much as my blood boils for a moment every time I see a Timmy thread, I appreciate that he's only damaging his electoral chances; every thread is accompanied by an explanation by someone or other about who he is and what he's done (I would add that I am not among those who have posted full details, although I know what they are having had a lengthy conversation with someone who I won't name about it....).

As I implied, when the malicious don't realise they are doing themselves down then why not let them carry on. Just disappoints me a bit when they are taken seriously.

Incidentally I seem to recall you often encourage Timmy with his posts - I always assumed you were taking the piss.....reassure me, please :shrug:

This worries mate. You are becoming almost obessed it appears with an entity you have never met,probably.
This poster is making you so angry because you think they are someone other than than the person you’ve never met!
I hope your life isn’t so very devoid of rich entertaining fulfilment, that you stress about what they write etc.
We have family in Faversham by the way
Best wishes to you.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
If this Timmy ( I’m not sure which one his is supposed to be) had de-registered previously,then his IP address would have to be wiped and not cross referenced with any other IP address.
I suppose.

You're doing it again.......

So funny, so very very funny

And sad, so very very sad

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Piss of Timmy.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I suppose.

...looks like the board is covered in pigeon shit again

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Old bill in the entrance area, to the stands post match - stewards checking lanyard’s in the Mayo Wynn Baxter. Where you could also spot ITV Jim.

Apart from him what was that all about?

Checking for people who were spreading false rumours on social media about the match being called off due to weather conditions perhaps?

Alternatively investigating CJTC's who try to close down football message boards when they decide to move into local politics and don't want the general populace finding out about the unpleasant posts they've made in the past on said message board for fear of it influencing voter's opinions of them?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Checking for people who were spreading false rumours on social media about the match being called off due to weather conditions perhaps?

Alternatively investigating CJTC's who try to close down football message boards when they decide to move into local politics and don't want the general populace finding out about the unpleasant posts they've made in the past on said message board for fear of it influencing voter's opinions of them?

There's a word for that sort of behaviour, but I can't use it as it would be an attempt to avoid the swear filter. But it rhymes with puntish.

I can't imagine that anyone who had done such things would come crawling back to a place where 99% of the populace despised them though, especially after said attempt at local politics ended in a humiliating defeat.

Yeah, you'd REALLY need the attention of strangers to make up for the deficiencies in your own sad existence to do that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I suppose.

This worries mate. You are becoming almost obessed it appears with an entity you have never met,probably.
This poster is making you so angry because you think they are someone other than than the person you’ve never met!
I hope your life isn’t so very devoid of rich entertaining fulfilment, that you stress about what they write etc.
We have family in Faversham by the way
Best wishes to you.

These are very odd posts for you to choose to respond to if you're *not* him. But I guess you could do a forensic study of someone's poor grasp of the English language in their posting style if you really wanted to. At this stage I guess NSC can judge for themselves.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I suppose.

Enlightening that the first post by @Famlerfourtickets, in 2011, was this one:

Latest news from a new source it would seem

Brighton & Hove Albion: News from the Press Conference
The Albion weekly update by Tim Hodges.

Gus Poyet suggested he may rotate the squad a little in this mornings press briefing at the Amex.

The Albion boss said sharpness and mental attitude was the focus in preparation for Albion’s up coming schedule of 3 home games in a week.

He also felt that Wednesday’s victory over Cardiff was on par with victories at Charlton and Peterborough last season.

He talked about the influence of players like Kevin Phillips and Barry Ferguson may have on the Saturdays game with Blackpool and was aware Albion would need to combat any threat they might pose.

When questioned about potential signings, Poyet seemed to suggest two specific but unnamed players were still being targeted.

Although the Albion boss played the Seagulls promotion chances at this early stage of the season, instead responding with his favourite ‘we look to win every game’ quote.

ShareThis

Followed by various other posts about the Drove etc, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I guess some people are such habitual liars that they can't stop lying, even when their lies eventually catch them out. Sad really, when an apology would have gone so much further.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
And when he decided to stand to be a councillor (that went well) he demanded that all his posts were deleted, and allegedly got all litigious, with threats to get NSC closed down.

He also set up another account under the name Paul Valley (how very clever) and chatted to himself about how he was his favourite poster.

He has regularly slagged people off because of where they came from - if they were not pure Brightonian, like himself, they were worthless to him.

And he ALWAYS complained about everything that was fun in Brighton - music festivals, fireworks at Preston Park - anything that made a noise. God knows what Brighton would be like if he had any say.

He has always been an enormous bellend, and deserves no sympathy.

Not forgetting his writing for a local rag/online paper that read as if a 5yr old having a seizure had written it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports