Seven Stars Bar ??????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
They do have SSN on a few of the screens. And we're football fans aren't we? Why shouldn't they have the early game (whoever is playing) on in a SPORTS bar? I quite enjoy watching football. Crazy that.

Early game ? The experience we had AFTER the B'mouth game was of very brief and interrupted highlights and then all TV's cutting to Man U live (asap), personally would have liked more results & info coming in from our own division and our own highlights / interviews (especially with a few talking points re pen decision etc). Can't think I'd ever go there to watch Man U myself.

Don't know why they had to change the design of what I thought was quite a comfortable and attractive lounge area into a lookalike tacky betting shop, with tacky unrelated "memorabilia" dotted around....and my daughter very much agrees....could have just added pool table and table football. Would also rather they showed sky sports news for results and Albion related highlights & interviews rather than stream a live Man U game on all tv's for our new generation of fans to watch. Also be useful if one of five behind bar knew what they were doing. Shocking place but little option with children.

It's a SPORTS bar... My kids love all the pictures and memorabilia dotted around the SPORTS bar.
They are obviously going to show the live football as its a bar for SPORTS, and on the other smaller screens they were showing the highlights and interviews from the Bournemouth game. To say its shocking is a bit harsh...

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Early game ? The experience we had AFTER the B'mouth game was of very brief and interrupted highlights and then all TV's cutting to Man U live (asap), personally would have liked more results & info coming in from our own division and our own highlights / interviews (especially with a few talking points re pen decision etc). Can't think I'd ever go there to watch Man U myself.

Apologies, I was talking pre-game. Either way, if there's a game on live, they're going to show it. Like I said, SSN is on the screens too, with the scores and highlights from all the other games in the day. All the club can do is put SSN on, if it's content isn't what you'd prefer then unfortunately that's not the club's fault.

I agree I'd like to see more of our highlights after the game, which I'd rather watch than, say Man Utd V Hull. But before the game, they are "stuck" with the live game and SSN. Which I think they do quite well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports