Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seven nuclear submarines

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's not a surprise tbh, if you read Private Eye you will be aware that the Type 45 destroyers all have engine problems and cannot be relied upon in a combat situation, as a nation, we are skint and that's the bottom line.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's not a surprise tbh, if you read Private Eye you will be aware that the Type 45 destroyers all have engine problems and cannot be relied upon in a combat situation, as a nation, we are skint and that's the bottom line.

The Challenger tank once had major reliability and service issues,these were ironed out and was proved highly reliable in Iraq ,much like the 45's,they will have their problems rectified too.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Challenger tank once had major reliability and service issues,these were ironed out and was proved highly reliable in Iraq ,much like the 45's,they will have their problems rectified too.

lets hope so, we might be needing them pretty soon.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
It could be worse, you could be building an airplane while still designing it, much like the F-35

Oh...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What I don't get is that politicians are constantly looking for savings across the whole of government services but it's ok to spunk Millions and Billions on kit that does not work..?

Well i suppose it creates jobs and trickles down through the economy and when they work they sell them to other nations in arms deals and thus the repeats happen,that said it makes one wonder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here