Seriously how would we all feel about Harry Redknapp as manager?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
For about the 5th thread on him that I've seen, NO! Awful tactics and underacheives on MASSIVE budgets, then OVERSPENDS those MASSIVE budgets and FAILS YET AGAIN

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Does anyone seriously believe Harry could happen? His stock has fallen to an all time low IMO, perhaps Woy was the right choice for England after all..

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
No way would he put up with the A27 every day. Which is the only positive thing I've ever felt about that Godforsaken road.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'd be well happy with him coming to the Albion. Less than 2 years ago he was everyones choice to be the next England manager !

NO he wasn't. Let's put that idea to bed. You might have been swept up in the tabloid shitstorm that told everyone that everyone was wanting him (built on the fact that journalists love him because unlike most serious contenders he doesn't mind leaning out of car windows and producing bullshit soundbites), but don't paint us all with the same brush. Seriously, that whole period was an embarrassing media spectacle, "if you build it they will come" style journalism. Most sensible football fans didn't want him just like they don't want him near our club. Terrible terrible man.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not that bothered to be honest. I rate him as a football manager safe in the knowledge he'd be shown the door if he attempted to overspend.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why would he leave a club with a better squad and more money to come here? Where he most likely wont have the money to bring in anyone he'd like to.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The more I think about it, the more I feel this way. somehow I don't think I'll have to resort to it though, surely TB is not that stupid.

Nonsense. As if you'd stop going because you didn't like the manager, if we were doing well. Maybe we'll find out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Did a great job with Tottenham.

If the proper financial controls are in place, I think he is a good manager. Players love playing for him. However I think it would be a case of him building his type of team again, as opposed to tinkering with what we have.

I think anyone with a connection to Tottenham has a shoe in for the job, because Barber will have a big say in this next appointment. So Sherwood and Rednapp have to be good bets.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Wasnt keen, but wants some movement and news so if it is him then so be it. Not my favoured choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports