Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously how would we all feel about Harry Redknapp as manager?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Surprised, as I don't think he is the sort of manager Bloom would choose.

This, for the same reason. However, it might be interesting though. Would expect a relatively short reign as I suspect that 'Arry and PB wouldn't see eye to eye.... hence I don't think it would happen in the first place

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Given the rumours from otherwise reliable sources I think it might be more than a possibility.

I like Redknapp. I think he has inherited a very difficult bunch of over paid players at Qpr who don't want to play for the club. At Spurs he took them to the champions league quarter final and was nearly England Manager. Why would he choose to come to us? He has a huge budget at QPR and will want to get them back up. If you look at it from another angle it would be a perfect fit for GP & CO -Gus can spend all he likes and Charlie gets to co manage the club he supports simples

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Don't want him.

He'd be spending a fortune bring people like Defoe and Ben Haim etc to bankrupt us. Triffic lads, though.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ok, from the responses I see people are sitting on the fence!
I like him. he's a top, top manager who knows about football and can man manage extremely well. He has a style of play which is very watchable, but he wouldn't be a long term appointment plus we couldn't financially afford him, or his transfer targets.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I NEVER want him as manager here and people seem to forget he is STILL the QPR manager !!

Poor style of football, spends loads of money on players who arent all that and then sends the clubs into administration - no thanks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd be very disappointed, as I don't like him, trust him, or particularly rate him.

If we were playing well, scoring goals and doing well in the league, I'd be pretty happy though, as it is my RIGHT as a football fan to be as fickle as ****.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
Droopy-Dog-cartoon-classics-299389_1024_768.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come on, surely it's all about this German African fella called The Tank?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I like the bloke but I can't see him functioning under FFP.[/QUOTE]

Nail on head.

His excuses for failure on the pitch are legendary & always follow the same script. With FFP, he will have a ready made one should things not go to plan at whichever club he is taking to the wall. The fact that all clubs will (or should) be playing to the same rules, will of course mean zilch to 'Arry'.

I trust Tony Bloom not to take a chance on this chancer! (I think?)

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
No no no and thrice no !!!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Over his dead body.

No, nein, non, degil, ei, net, nee, nej.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here