Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sell off the BBC

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Bring back the Old Grey Whistle Test with Whispering Bob!! :smokin:

Quick start the petition, but only with Whispering Bob, and the original rules, no appearance unless the band have released an album (maybe also add - on vinyl)

I'm dreaming already.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Dan Walker is from Crawley, so moved to live in Sheffield when the BBC moved.
I like Steph and I believe our very own [MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] also likes her.
Steph is pretty much the only person I like on BBC Breakfast (which is still better than the none on the ITV travesty). And by like I mean :love: :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Steph is pretty much the only person I like on BBC Breakfast (which is still better than the none on the ITV travesty). And by like I mean :love: :)

I don't like any of the ITV lot. Suzanne whatshername is a Palace fan and I cannot stand PIers Morgan.

Steph did upset me when she wore her Boro shirt last May, but it was only for 10 mins and she changed again.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't like any of the ITV lot. Suzanne whatshername is a Palace fan and I cannot stand PIers Morgan.

Steph did upset me when she wore her Boro shirt last May, but it was only for 10 mins and she changed again.

I like Louise Minchin. A wicked smile and dark flashing eyes.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Support the BBC wholeheartedly.

Not for stuff like Strictly, which I can't stand, but for things like Hospital on BBC 2 last (Monday) night. Deeply insightful about the sheer quality of what goes on in the NHS, the huge pressure that the staff at all levels are on, very sympathetic to the patients and the stress they face about the possibility of a further cancellation - and this for major Brain Surgery. Nobody, but nobody else could have done it anywhere near as well.

And then there's David Attenborough, and their Sports coverage takes a lot of beating, their drama is better than anybody else's. And their news coverage is both objective and comprehensive. For the most part, I'd actually be quite happy with just BBC Channels.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's one thing being annoyed by some of the Beeb's output (in my case bloody Strictly and that Cake programme) but quite another to get rid of it. What do we want to replace it? Fox? Talksport?

Exactly. Can't imagine there is anyone that pays a subscription for other services and enjoys every single piece of their output. Horses for courses and all that.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Pretty much the envy of the world and people want to sell it off!!!

Everybody thinks it's biased against their point of view because when they interview anyone they take up the opposite view to remain unbiased.

BBC News is the most trusted news source on planet Earth, Murdoch and some of the Tory party would love to see it destroyed

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whoever you are knoboff - whats selling the BBC got to do with Brighton and Hove Albion for a start ? Biased against Brexit ? What a load of crap - Nigel Farage is still on the BBC everyday . As are all the liars and tossers he associated with . These self serving fools are not publicity shy . This nonsense about the BBC being lefty is spread by the Daily Mail and Paul Dacre - they want everyone to think the way they think not think for themselves .

Who would buy the BBC anyway you idiot ?

American hedge funds , pension funds etc - not very British.

HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT A DISASTER IT WOULD BE FOR WHATS LEFT OF THIS COUNTRY ?

Still I dont suppose you ever listen to a play or classical music or watch a drama thats not called Eastenders - apologies if im wrong

I doubt it though - go get yourself a copy of the Daily express and relieve yourself in the toilet .

You absolute fool

Quality NSC meltdown. Hats off to you. :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nigel Farage is still on the BBC everyday . As are all the liars and tossers that opposed Brexit that forecast economic collapse and calamity if we voted to leave and are still trying to delay/impede/overturn the referendum result. They're (quite rightly) called remoaners). These self serving fools are not publicity shy.

Corrected for you.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't bother with BBC News, just Al Jazeera and Channel 4. It's easy to detect the deception and bias none more so than with C4's hysterical news bitch Cathy Newman.

If you can see where the lies are you can see where the truth lies.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Turning in to North Korea

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
I've often thought the best way to protect the BBC is to refund a month's licence free to everyone, but simultaneously take all BBC services off air / offline for a month. People don't realise how good they've got it

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I don't bother with BBC News, just Al Jazeera and Channel 4. It's easy to detect the deception and bias none more so than with C4's hysterical news bitch Cathy Newman.

If you can see where the lies are you can see where the truth lies.

What .. no RT? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here