Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ha ha ha. I played on that pitch at Cradle Hill when I played for the Annecy school team

When I played for Cradle Hill, Annecy were the best team around. That was in the late 70's. We were on the receiving end of a few drubbings lol.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
There’s a sad irony that, back when you were homeless and without a pot to piss in, the few palace fans* that were on the pre-cursor to this place, supported your club, both financially and by writing letters of support to god knows how many different people.

Twenty years on and we are struggling to rebuild one stand and all most of you want to do is take the piss.

You’ve forgotten your past, blinded by Tony Blooms ££££

*Except DAVE-THE-EAGLE, obviously.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There’s a sad irony that, back when you were homeless and without a pot to piss in, the few palace fans* that were on the pre-cursor to this place, supported your club, both financially and by writing letters of support to god knows how many different people.

Twenty years on and we are struggling to rebuild one stand and all most of you want to do is take the piss.

I haven’t taken the piss

Yet!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

That bloke :facepalm: :lolol:

I'd sit there for ages waiting for a thread to open using dial up, my modem sqeaking and squelching, and then all it would says is DAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVE THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE

:shootself:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

That is true, but then again, you don't seem to have a full grasp on the word 'irony':-

We weren't boasting on NSC about the new stand having previously dismissed our "lop-sided" stadium - despite being repeatedly told Selhurst wasn't fit for purpose and you'd love a 21st century stadium.

We weren't boasting about it being paid for with the money that was "ring fenced" - despite being repeatedly told the money wasn't there.

We weren't boasting about the Americans saviours - despite being repeatedly shown what they had done to every other franchise they owned.

We weren't mockingly calling ourselves 'Infrastructure Albion' - only to now have an artists impression of a considerably lesser infrastructure being touted as better.

A touch of humility, or for that matter, silence, goes a long way.

For what it's worth I think palace fans are getting a raw deal and I would happily help any fan cause intended to bring about change.
That's even with the gobshites that infest this place with the bollox above and the Always who are just pathetic.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

You normally don’t come across as at all bothered by this.

I genuinely do not think it’s Albion fans arrogance. Instead it’s simply a vicious circle of two sets of rivals slagging each other off on the internet, NSC is the tame bit! The few Albion fans who posted on BBS and Holmesdale faced keyboard aggression simply for being an Albion fan. The footer signature to half the posters on BBS are obsessive comments and angry outbursts against our club/supporters. Self fulfilling, hated people, often hate back.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

But you’ve had 100 of millions and got the oldest ground oldest squad oldest manager and a bit of land with no portakabins. What’s not to like, sorry, what the problems that’s caused this. I mean that most sincerely :lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Selhurst Park "improvements"

Full size Desso pitch with undersoil heating
Covered full size 3G pitch
Full size floodlite 3G pitch
6 additional outside pitches

This is solely for the use of the academy teams.

So basically exactly what is there today with the Beckenham Goals site (6 small outdoor pitches) and the 3 bang average outdoor pitches the academy currently use. The only real difference to now is you’re turning the old soft play building into an indoor pitch and doup using an existing (and very basic) 80s build facility for your offices. This is literally miles away from Lancing in terms of quality and size.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Behave. There may have been a minority that supported our cause but the majority of Palace I know used to revel in our hardships and challenges with facilities.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Yeah but at least we know pooh should be inside the bowl not out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here