Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selfish Pr**ks

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is one of the worse posts I’ve seen on this forum. Such ignorance is inexcusable.

What? It was a reasonable spculation. Give us the facts, please, if you have them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hasn't taken you long to crawl back, I see.

No surprise there.

So you are against [MENTION=23795]Hugo Rune[/MENTION] and against [MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION]?

I am absolutely unable to fathom your logic.

Is it CJD? :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Elderly people currently dying in hospital.

"What utter bellends. Pricks. Wasters."

Take a long look at yourselves in the mirror chaps.

I'm glad you have returned to NSC.

You realise that posting on a Covid thread could be a bit of a lightening rod action in your case? I see hostility already has been incoming.

All that aside, I don't follow your point. Who said it is elderly people dying in hospital? The thread is about the news that the vast majority of those in hospital with Covid have not been vaccinated.

So the quote you quote above is entirely reasonable. Don't get a jab, get Covid and block the hospital bed-booking for others with a need for an operation etc? Covid hospitalization risk can be minimised by vaccination. Fact. So those who chose to be unvaccinated are bell ends. Personal reasons is not a reason. Das Reich has personal reasons for being a racist. OK, mate.

Who are you therefore inviting to look in the mirror? I am fully vaccinated. Why should I look in a mirror?

Please please please engage you brain before you engage your NSC mouth, and when you engage your mouth read the post for coherence before posting. What you have written doesn't make any sense at any level.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I hope you're wrong too. Should be fairly easy to report the age of the hospitalized (and the NHS bean counters should do so). It wouldn't suprise me to find that it is your hopes rather than your expectations that are being met. If 90% of the hospitalized are unjabbed, if they are also old they would have been most at risk of death from the first and second wave, and if they are old dick heads then Darwin's law would have surely prevailed?

I posted recently that I suspected the much lower mortality rate overall for omicron is due to the fact that a high proportion of those infected are 'young' and as the young were not anywhere near as at risk of death from the first two variants, and this is likely to be the case for omicron, bingo, total death numbers remain low. The old got the first variant extremely easily and care homes in particularly were incubators. The older folk are better protected now (vaccines, taking care what they do) and meanwhile the new variant which spreads much more quickly than the first two has been ripping through (I suspect the young) people in London.

Presently almost all the UK's increase in hospitalization is in London. Below I post yesterday's data followed by today's. If this repeats around the country (which it surely will) then the national data on hospitalization is going to look very grim very soon. It will be hospitalizations rather than mortality that affects HMG's plans because, with all the libertarian will in the world, Johnson won't be able to bluster through ambulances queuing outside hospitals and all 'routine' hospital treatments for up to and including cancer postponed. NHS meltdown. Johnson will have to get off his fat arse and do something.

Vaccination is the best hope and, as a gentleman of some age, I am eyeing lasciviously the possibility of a fourth jab at the end of January. All the best [emoji106]

View attachment 143002

View attachment 143003
Pretty sure that any studies regarding the CFR of Omicron will be age adjusted?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I view these people with the same contempt I viewed the two pricks who couldn’t shut the **** up in maths when I was 8 leading to the class being held back for 15 minutes at lunch time. Of course back then those kids would have just been beaten up for their sins whereas all I can do is seethe on the internet when Boris locks us up again.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

I thought you’d ****ed off? Shame your account wasn’t deleted as requested.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Also same could be said of drinkers, druggies and smokers.
No I disagree with all of that.

The NHS doesn't judge and neither do I when people require treatment.

It is better than that and so are we.

The issue is a misplaced idea of personal freedom and liberty which sticks two fingers up to any notion of others personal freedom and liberty.

We already have a word for it in the English language.

The word is selfish and history will judge those as such.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Liverpool University Hospital ICU is full of unvaccinated patients … who are in their 30’s and 40’s. They need to take a good hard look at themselves?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So you are against [MENTION=23795]Hugo Rune[/MENTION] and against [MENTION=7]Mustafa[/MENTION]?

I am absolutely unable to fathom your logic.

Is it CJD? :shrug:

I'm not AGAINST Hugo Rune,

I just did not care for one of his posts.

Particularly when he said he was just "guessing" about the age groups in hospital and also about the anti vaxxers are " probably" not the ones in hospital. I personally know one strong anti vaxxer who did get covid......and did have to go to A and E due to breathing difficulties.....and did have to be admitted....and did take up a valuable bed space for several days. And that person was a long long way from being an OAP. And that person is still saying it is un-necessary to have the vaccination. Might even be related to Mustafa for all I know .

Apart from that , I'm generally in broad agreement with Hugo Rune.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm not AGAINST Hugo Rune,

I just did not care for one of his posts.

Particularly when he said he was just "guessing" about the age groups in hospital and also about the anti vaxxers are " probably" not the ones in hospital. I personally know one strong anti vaxxer who did get covid......and did have to go to A and E due to breathing difficulties.....and did have to be admitted....and did take up a valuable bed space for several days. And that person was a long long way from being an OAP. And that person is still saying it is un-necessary to have the vaccination. Might even be related to Mustafa for all I know .

Apart from that , I'm generally in broad agreement with Hugo Rune.

Thanks for the clarification.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports