Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Selfish Europa League hopes?

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Well, living in Vilnius, my answer is fairly obvious! (never mind that the rest of you would have a total of maybe 17 tickets to fight over :))

A few days ago my 5-year old son came running home from kindergarten showing me that he got a "Brighton candy" from his teacher. I saw that as a sign – the seagulls are definitely coming to Lithuania.

Edit: I could probably figure out how to resize the picture if I really tried.

IMG_3916.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, living in Vilnius, my answer is fairly obvious! (never mind that the rest of you would have a total of maybe 17 tickets to fight over :))

A few days ago my 5-year old son came running home from kindergarten showing me that he got a "Brighton candy" from his teacher. I saw that as a sign – the seagulls are definitely coming to Lithuania.

Edit: I could probably figure out how to resize the picture if I really tried.

View attachment 163731
Are you a Lithuanian Albion fan or an Albion fan living in Lithuania ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have absolutely zero loyalty points, so……….somewhere I can somehow blag an away ticket, or failing that go with the home fans. Albion + membership I hear from somewhere, don’t be silly, just a waste of money.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Basically, I want us to get drawn somewhere literally nobody wants/can get to, so I can get a ticket for it.
I don't really care where that is as long as "literally nobody" doesn't include me.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
anywhere i can get a ticket and easy to travel to from new zealand . well i say easy , i mean least hard . Not holding out much hope to be fair . Just trying to work out if its worth getting myalbion+
Might be easier to go through the other team's ticket system. I lived in Germany and Switzerland and went to loads of games without too much trouble, including in France and Italy. If all else fails you can use Viagogo etc. You'll pay extra but in the context of travelling over from NZ, not that much extra. Would be tougher for matches later in the competition but group games should be fine.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Maybe somewhere near to where I have friends, assuming we even get tickets, which is unlikely, unless my brother in law can pull some strings or it is a difficult place to go and we don’t sell out. That’s probably my answer, a difficult place to go but I happen to have a friend who lives nearby. If it was in or near Berlin my other brother in law has an apartment. I’m waffling now so I’ll stop.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I have absolutely zero loyalty points, so……….somewhere I can somehow blag an away ticket, or failing that go with the home fans. Albion + membership I hear from somewhere, don’t be silly, just a waste of money.
A customer of mine is a Spurs fan, went to loads of European away games, never had a ticket for the away end but never had problems getting tickets in the home end.
He said a few on the grounds had neutral stands similar to Fulham.
Not sure I'd take the chance but it worked for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here