• Good

• Bad

• Never seen it

• Never heard of it

• Monorail

Results are only viewable after voting.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Love Seinfeld and it was badly treated by the BBC, showing random episodes at midnight. George has to be the best sitcom character. Would definitely recommend people watching a few episodes to get into it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For me, Seinfeld is - along with Curb Your Enthusiasm - the best Us long-running sitcom of all-time. Uk-wise, only Partridge and Leeds come close.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Also, famously for a 'show about nothing' to have season long story arcs is the greates irony. Really is fairly uncomparable to most other sitcoms.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Coincided with me living Stateside and absolutely hoovered it up at the time, massive show over there. Not sure how much interest I’d have in watching it now, not that I doubt it would still be a good watch, but it’s like many NSCers who continue to eulogise about Fawlty Towers being the best thing, yes it was great, but I still think in the back of my mind “Haven’t you moved on?”

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Started watching Seinfeld on cable in Trinidad when I lived there - was one of the few programmes worth the effort. So I was shocked returning to the UK to find it consigned to an obscure slot at midnight. I always thought Kramer, George and Elaine were stronger characters than whiney Seinfeld. Some absolute classic episodes, my favourite I think being The Hamptons "It was COLD!".

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Cheers and Frasier for me. Never took to Seinfeld
Yeah, I'm more of that opinion. I won't say 'never took' to Seinfeld, I found it ok, I could happily watch it, but it never really grabbed me the way Cheers and Frasier did. And like a lot of American series (including Frasier) it went on too long.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That scheduling was mad. To make it worse, it was often paired with Larry Sanders. I often taped them but if I didn't have a spare tape (which was rather too often), I had to stay up until nearly 1.00 on a work night.

Great show to watch ... although Larry Sanders was even better

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here