Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seem Tottenham Fans Seem Interested In Mr Potter

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Don't know who the fat f**k is on the right as I would rather dig my eyeballs out with a baseball ball bat than listen to Talk Shite.

"Graham Plodder as I call him" Do **** off. You know as much about football as you do about brain surgery. Nothing :ffsparr:

Then says Spurs need to attract Antonio Conte who just won the League with Inter. :lol:

What a first class w@nker.

Adrian Durham – host of drive and self-confessed WUM.

What I don't get with O'Hara is that he completely contradicts himself. Says it would be a big step down from Mourinho to Potter, but Mourinho didn't work out, so who's to say another big name would do? And THEN he said he'd take Mason, who's got the experience of a handful of games.

It might sound a bit harsh, but I feel like I lose brain cells when I listen to that plonker...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Don't know who the fat f**k is on the right as I would rather dig my eyeballs out with a baseball ball bat than listen to Talk Shite.

"Graham Plodder as I call him" Do **** off. You know as much about football as you do about brain surgery. Nothing :ffsparr:

Then says Spurs need to attract Antonio Conte who just won the League with Inter. :lol:

What a first class w@nker.

I still find it frustrating that there isn’t a commercial-free full time sport radio station in this country. Surely the market/demand is there for the BBC to take the plunge beyond R5 or R5 Xtra, neither ticking that box..

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
joint second favorite now

Let’s not freakout Billy.

If I asked a girl out and she said: “hmmmmm maybe, you’re like my joint second favourite...”

Well, I don’t think I’d be booking a table for two at ****ing Pizza Hut.

Hmmmmmmm stuffed crust.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

If I asked a girl out and she said: “hmmmmm maybe, you’re like my joint second favourite...”

Hmmmmmmm stuffed crust.

"Second favourite"

I'd be loosening my action slacks and cutting my toe nails.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Hmmmmmmm stuffed crust.

I haven’t lived, no girl has ever said anything other than Yes or No when I’ve asked them out. Not convinced I’d have liked the disappointment of a No followed by the sop of being a second favourite :down:

Second is a defeat :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Hmmmmmmm stuffed crust.

No freakout here Mr Kosh, what will be will be...

I personally can't see him going yet, and anyway straight in for Scott Parker ourselves then.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I haven’t lived, no girl has ever said anything other than Yes or No when I’ve asked them out. Not convinced I’d have liked the disappointment of a No followed by the sop of being a second favourite :down:

Second is a defeat :lolol:

Well you need to snap out of it. Sounds like you're joint second favourite with Stat - and at least he is making an effort.

"Second favourite"

I'd be loosening my action slacks and cutting my toe nails.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Quite honestly, if Spurs are foolish enough to appoint Potter (beautiful playing style but he isn't ready to consistently provide the level of success they are expecting) and/or Potter is prepared to leave without realising his potential with us, then they deserve each other.....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I still find it frustrating that there isn’t a commercial-free full time sport radio station in this country. Surely the market/demand is there for the BBC to take the plunge beyond R5 or R5 Xtra, neither ticking that box..

They could fund that instead of the useless News 24 TV channel.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I just cant see them going for Potter. I think he's a decent manager and could do well given better players/funds, but he needs at least another season with us before he's ready for a step up. Also, right now Levy's relationship with the Spurs fans is in such a bad place, he doesnt have enough credit in the bank to make a risky appointment. He'll have to go for a bigger name, with experience in European football.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Hiring a "big" name can mean Levy can blame manager if it goes wrong, like Mourinho.

Gambling with Potter (or other non-big name) and Levy gets blame if it goes wrong.

Conversely, if new big name succeeds, the manager gets the credit. If the gamble of a non-big name works then Levy gets the credit.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here