Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seat Numbering

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
so are you recommending i move there ?
only knowing my luck that will be next years target area as it appears upper west and east both seem to have been affected

Wouldn’t recommend or otherwise……..depends on what you want I guess. I’d be interested to know if we do have a bit less space and it’s just that we didn’t notice :shrug:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Wouldn’t recommend or otherwise……..depends on what you want I guess. I’d be interested to know if we do have a bit less space and it’s just that we didn’t notice :shrug:

ok thanks for reply .trust me i think you would notice if you had lost as much as the upper west has !
also as i said in my post 80 the club told me in their reply to me that the west lower has more space and for your sake dazzer long may that continue

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
ok thanks for reply .trust me i think you would notice if you had lost as much as the upper west has !
also as i said in my post 80 the club told me in their reply to me that the west lower has more space and for your sake dazzer long may that continue

Thanks……probably hasn’t changed then as definitely didn’t notice. We’re in W1H (so towards the NW corner)……for us, strikes a good balance of being quite close to the pitch but high enough to see what’s happening, preferable end for the second half and plenty of noise. Easy to nip across into the NS concourse post-match too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here