Season tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Got mine now, too.
I gather that in previous seasons STHs got a free last-season highlights DVD. No sign of that so presume that has been replaced by the voucher for a welcome book pack: £70-worth of books for £30.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Mine arrived just now, wife's has not. Oh dear, more beer for me on Tuesday!

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
My missus's turned up but mine didn't. Phoned up Albion and the hold voice over says call if the tickets not here by today. 30 mins later got to talk to a right dime-bar who says wait till Monday!
And adds that they were all given to a company to deal with the posting and they have no real idea after that.
What a pointless mess!

I can't conceive of any reasonable excuse for such bad management of this, I'm very inconvenienced but all will be forgiven if it turns up Monday.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Got mine now, too.
I gather that in previous seasons STHs got a free last-season highlights DVD. No sign of that so presume that has been replaced by the voucher for a welcome book pack: £70-worth of books for £30.

There's also a £5.00 off voucher too! Spend it on the 2011/12 Highlights DVD at £13.99 - £5.00 Voucher = £8.99, and 10% back if bought with smartcard - 0.90 = £8.09 cost of DVD. Probably more "produced" than the original ones, with more cinematic stuff. Should be great through a home cinema system! :rave: So many highlights from that first season at the Amex!

That's what my voucher will be going on, on Tuesday evening :albion2:

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
There's also a £5.00 off voucher too! Spend it on the 2011/12 Highlights DVD at £13.99 - £5.00 Voucher = £8.99, and 10% back if bought with smartcard - 0.90 = £8.09 cost of DVD. Probably more "produced" than the original ones, with more cinematic stuff. Should be great through a home cinema system! :rave: So many highlights from that first season at the Amex!

I have 2 ideas of what to spend it on. I will either use it to buy the DVD of the Doncaster match or a new Brighton mug, as the old one sadly bit the dust.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath

Having 3 tickets i've got 3 of these vouchers (bloody brilliant at maths me!) One thing i do fancy is one of those leather st wallets, which is a tenner. So, wonder if there is a minimum spend?

Bit of a bargain if not!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Having 3 tickets i've got 3 of these vouchers (bloody brilliant at maths me!) One thing i do fancy is one of those leather st wallets, which is a tenner. So, wonder if there is a minimum spend?

Bit of a bargain if not!

It says that you can only use one at a time. Which is a bit of a bugger as I am in the same situation as you.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I have been waiting for my season ticket to turn up, but a friend of mine says that they are just loading the details to your old smartcard unless you are a new season ticket holder or are changing seats?

Can anyone clarify?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
IT'S HERE!!!!! God it's beautiful!!!! It's only a bit of plastic, but it just looks..... classy!!!!!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I have been waiting for my season ticket to turn up, but a friend of mine says that they are just loading the details to your old smartcard unless you are a new season ticket holder or are changing seats?

Can anyone clarify?

Your friend is correct :)

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Got mine today also, arrived at 2.30pm, was thinking another day gone,

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
north stand, row z :D

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
It says that you can only use one at a time. Which is a bit of a bugger as I am in the same situation as you.

Verdict. There is no minimum spend so £5.00 off the leather season ticket holder. Also:

Charlie (aged 6) Gully toy. Price £5.99. Cash price 0.99p plus cash back.

Daniel (aged 9) Keyring & Chocolate Price £6.99. Cash price £1.99 plus cash back

Basically i feel like i robbed them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports