Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season tickets

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Like a very excited kid today, anxiously awaiting the postie. Will not be impressed if it doesn't arrive. Talk about cutting it fine.

Lychpole

Mar 2, 2009
Arrived about 20 minutes ago :) I need to speak to,the club Monday as I've lost some points from last season. On the subject of train travel just confirm that it starts at Shoreham from the west,I'm getting on at West Worthing and is travel included for cup games ? Thanks guys :)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Arrived about 20 minutes ago :) I need to speak to,the club Monday as I've lost some points from last season. On the subject of train travel just confirm that it starts at Shoreham from the west,I'm getting on at West Worthing and is travel included for cup games ? Thanks guys :)

You havent lost any points, it's explained on the official site :)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Correct regarding train. Your travel will be included in the ticket price for cup games.

AndyH

Mar 10, 2012
Mine arrived this morning :clap2: but my son's hasn't !! :facepalm: Apparently there has been a delay with some so just have to wait for Monday's post :face palm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here