Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Waiting List

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bushy, are your boys Brighton fans?

Sounds like they are now.:thumbsup:

All good stuff for the future of our fanbase.

- - - Updated - - -

Its good to have a waiting list or the appearance of one,it encourages people to keep their season tickets going???

Bit like bars having doormen with a queue to get in. Creates demand.:cheers:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bushy, are your boys Brighton fans?

I've always "indoctrinated" :lolol: them as Chelsea, but encouraged them to "like" Brighton as well, it wouldn't bother me if they became brighton fans who "like" Chelsea, got to admit though , it does feel a bit scary/weird buying a season ticket for another club , was a bit worried telling my chelsea mates about it, but they've been ok , just dont want the kids to forget their chelsea roots, I dont think they will , you never do with your fiorst love which is what chelsea is to them.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I've always indoctrinated them as Chelsea, but encouraged them to "like" Brighton as well, it wouldn't bother me if they became brighton fans who "like" Chelsea, got to admit though , it does feel a bit scary/weird buying a season ticket for another club , was a bit worried telling my chelsea mates about it, but they've been ok , just dont want the kids to forget their chelsea roots, I dont think they will , you never do with your fiorst love which is what chelsea is to them.

Very difficult. If I moved somewhere else and had kids I would encourage them to support their local team, but at the expense of Brighton?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
surely we are selling out? i mean 25.5k with only 800 away fans, so that leaves 2.2k away seats empty? comes to about capacity doesn't it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
it does feel a bit scary/weird buying a season ticket for another club , was a bit worried telling my chelsea mates about it
Football etiquette dictates that it's ok to go to a local club that is below/smaller than your first club. You can't do it the other way around.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am on the waiting list and I want to get into the East Upper, seems many are thinking of moving from there
Blimey, apart from the better atmosphere in the north, the EU is my favourite stand.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
One thing I do know is that you can only get one if you are on the list, also the £20 is deducted. If your on the list I reckon you should get once the extra seats are in.

- - - Updated - - -

Blimey, apart from the better atmosphere in the north, the EU is my favourite stand.

I heard a lot of seats are the same level/view as 1901, which is nice.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
From what I have read here a lot of people want to move from EU to the North for the atmosphere
That should apply to all stands though (ie, better atmosphere in the north).

the EU suits me due to view and the lifts to get up there, guess I will have to wait until the renewals come in and during March and see what's left
See you there.

BarnhamBlue

Feb 15, 2012
Yapton
Bushy, i understand that Chelsea tickets are a small fortune - so you must be saving money?!? I know 2 other families that are Chelsea STH's who will now follow BHA for the same reasons as you. They already live in the BHA catchment area and have watched a few games this season - loved it! Welcome on board the Gus Bus!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
True, once I get the season ticket, will I be allowed to refer to Brighton as "we" ?

You have already signalled your intent, so I think referring to Brighton as 'we' is quite permissible from today! Welcome aboard!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Bushy, i understand that Chelsea tickets are a small fortune - so you must be saving money?!? I know 2 other families that are Chelsea STH's who will now follow BHA for the same reasons as you. They already live in the BHA catchment area and have watched a few games this season - loved it! Welcome on board the Gus Bus!
cheers mate !

- - - Updated - - -

You have already signalled your intent, so I think referring to Brighton as 'we' is quite permissible from today! Welcome aboard!
:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here