Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewal Letter

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I heard a rumour today and must say it is only a rumour that if we get promoted the price rise will be approx 30%. This apparently came from people within the club but it appears that decisions have been made, that some are aware of. I think that if it is true it is an acceptable increase.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I heard a rumour today and must say it is only a rumour that if we get promoted the price rise will be approx 30%. This apparently came from people within the club but it appears that decisions have been made, that some are aware of. I think that if it is true it is an acceptable increase.

If that's true it's too much for me :down:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

See if the club SAID that then at least I can budget for such , I'd be ok with that - heard horror stories of 50% mentioned on here - which over two season tickets does involve stretching the pennies somewhat.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that if that is the kind of figure being suggested the club should come out and say it as it may affect whether or not some people either wish to or can afford to buy a ST. It may mean that more people would decide to take the monthly DD option.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Probably covered elsewhere, but I was mostly excited to learn that my green and black away shirt will be worn for another season!

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
The £30 book of travel vouchers this season included 5 cup games. Next season vouchers for the cup games will be added to the cup tickets, so that is a stealth rise that the club haven't thought to mention.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The £30 book of travel vouchers this season included 5 cup games. Next season vouchers for the cup games will be added to the cup tickets, so that is a stealth rise that the club haven't thought to mention.

We might not have any cup games

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset

Yea - I paid for travel to 5 cup games and did not get 5 cup games, so I want............ nay, I demand a refund!!!!! [I am of course being facetious as you are you are indeed correct, but nevertheless I am happy to let the club off - just this once mind;-) ]

Just bought/renewed my two for next season so one happy person here.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
On another note, I can't be bothered to trawl through all the posts so would someone be kind enough to answer me a straight forward question as I haven't yet received my renewal letter. If I paid by DD for this season, which I did, do I have to do anything or will they just assume I'm renewing and activate my card accordingly and take payments out of my account? Saw something about having to confirm before end of March or something. In which case I'll start hassling the club.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Probably covered elsewhere, but I was mostly excited to learn that my green and black away shirt will be worn for another season!

Still expecting the club to release a third top or something , but great news none the less

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
On another note, I can't be bothered to trawl through all the posts so would someone be kind enough to answer me a straight forward question as I haven't yet received my renewal letter. If I paid by DD for this season, which I did, do I have to do anything or will they just assume I'm renewing and activate my card accordingly and take payments out of my account? Saw something about having to confirm before end of March or something. In which case I'll start hassling the club.
I got my letter on Saturday with the amount to go out of the bank and the bank acc details. If you don't want to renew or if your bank details have changed then you have to contact the club by 27th March. If nothing's changed then you don't have to do anything

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I got my letter on Saturday with the amount to go out of the bank and the bank acc details. If you don't want to renew or if your bank details have changed then you have to contact the club by 27th March. If nothing's changed then you don't have to do anything

What I cant understand is how your letter had all these details and most others, my 3 included, had no such details. I would have thought that the letter was a stereotyped mass produced letter. Why should the club send a couple of different letters. Should it be needed to show that mine didn't contain any such information I could scan and copy it to the thread if needed but I am sure that will not be necessary

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What I cant understand is how your letter had all these details and most others, my 3 included, had no such details. I would have thought that the letter was a stereotyped mass produced letter. Why should the club send a couple of different letters. Should it be needed to show that mine didn't contain any such information I could scan and copy it to the thread if needed but I am sure that will not be necessary

Maybe the printers did several letters with some printed on both sides and others only one sided? Those details I have described are on the reverse.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That must be the answer as my letter was on two sides. But why not just do one letter and print that off 18000 times.

The 2nd page was asking if I had friends or family who wished to purchase a ST.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009

Cheers mate - nice and simples! When's the first instalment - 1st April?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here