Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Exactly - not a striker!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
But that's not down to the club, is it?

a) the club sells the rights to televising their games b) they want to maximise the price which means creating multiple different slots so Fridays from next season for example alongside Sunday and Monday nights. and they deliberately won't allow for broadcasting matches at 3pm on Saturdays c) they take £100m each year for doing so d) Sky and BT can afford to do so because TV fans pay high subscription rates.

so who's fault is it ? fans who have tv subscriptions, or the clubs (or rather the club owners who make the up the Premier League) who sell the rights to the highest bidder, or Sky and BT who pay 5bn for the privelige and overseas broadcasters who pay another £3bn or thereabouts. ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've just treated myself to a ticket for Saturday's home game using the 'print at home' option.

The barcode seems a bit weird. On the PDF it had the old style lines barcode in a faded image with the newer type square barcode on top. When I printed it off it was very clear, but only showed the newer square.

Is this right ? I'm arriving close to kick off Saturday and don't want any hassle getting in. I may not have time to buzz the club tomorrow.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I've just treated myself to a ticket for Saturday's home game using the 'print at home' option.

The barcode seems a bit weird. On the PDF it had the old style lines barcode in a faded image with the newer type square barcode on top. When I printed it off it was very clear, but only showed the newer square.

Is this right ? I'm arriving close to kick off Saturday and don't want any hassle getting in. I may not have time to buzz the club tomorrow.

Always been worried whenever I've printed at home for friends but always seems to work ok, I've got 10 family and friends coming Saturday so I hope it works.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Always been worried whenever I've printed at home for friends but always seems to work ok, I've got 10 family and friends coming Saturday so I hope it works.

Does it just show the square barcode on the print out ?

Jan 30, 2008
Not worries about the increase in season ticket prices but match day tickets if we don't go up can't get any more expensive. Baring category c they are off putting to casual fans. My non season ticket friends never go to category b or a games.
Most people on here dont care , looking after no 1 in most cases, but as rightly say way to expensive
regards
DR

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
The club have sent out emails about renewing and packs by post the letter says I have renewed automatically as I always pay via direct debit but the email says as I pay by lump sum I need to make the full payment before 16th March. Anyone experienced the same this year?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I pay upfront at the renewal time. Surprised that my renewal pack wants me to convert to direct debit as the club prefer that. Surely they would prefer money up front rather than the no interest direct debit loan?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The club have sent out emails about renewing and packs by post the letter says I have renewed automatically as I always pay via direct debit but the email says as I pay by lump sum I need to make the full payment before 16th March. Anyone experienced the same this year?

I guess they get a bigger renewal rate from the people that do pay by DD.
They don't have to lift a finger to renew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here