Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season ticket prices 24/25

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No more sure than you. Tho we can but hope and pray. The wailing and gnashing of teeth of the Mill Road walk-on travel cheats would be hilarious to behold :lolol:

It won't be a problem as myself and my nephews, instead of parking in my drive and walking up, can each drive our cars the 400M and take up three parking spaces :thumbsup:

Nah. I want it to be used by the folks that it was intended for ie those fans that drive in from a distance away. There's plenty of crazies that drive in from the likes of Swindon, North Wales, Merseyside and also those from neighbouring counties with shit transport links. This is who the P&R is intended for, not the wise guys that live just down the road

Well there will be 3 less spaces for those people that drive in from a distance away if you get what you want :facepalm:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Having not used park and ride since the days of Mithras House (well ride really as I walked to it), is people just getting on having walked really causing an issue, i.e. busses too full of people?
Only in Tom's head.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Nah. I want it to be used by the folks that it was intended for ie those fans that drive in from a distance away. There's plenty of crazies that drive in from the likes of Swindon, North Wales, Merseyside and also those from neighbouring counties with shit transport links. This is who the P&R is intended for, not the wise guys that live just down the road
That's literally what I do for every home game I go to. I travel from Coventry. The problem is there are 30,000 going to every game that is using a transport system that struggles to cope with half that. A few people jumping on the P@R who live nearby isn't the issue. The real issue is the impossibility to park within a 40 minute walk of the stadium barring a few paid for or my mate lives here exceptions. The unfortunate reality is that there is no solution to that unless we build the chair lift from the station.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's literally what I do for every home game I go to. I travel from Coventry. The problem is there are 30,000 going to every game that is using a transport system that struggles to cope with half that. A few people jumping on the P@R who live nearby isn't the issue. The real issue is the impossibility to park within a 40 minute walk of the stadium barring a few paid for or my mate lives here exceptions. The unfortunate reality is that there is no solution to that unless we build the chair lift from the station.
Chairlift?

Do you have some inside knowledge that the monorail plans have been downgraded?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Gave up my ST a few years ago to watch more county league football, but to be fair to the club I think the price increases are reasonable for those having a ST.

Not blaming the club for the increases but certainly football at the top level is becoming an ever expensive pursuit to follow, but again it's supply and demand. If we can charge these prices (as do most other clubs) and people keep buying the tickets then there's obviously still plenty of money about.

Anyone know how we specifically compare to the other Prem clubs for pricing?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Unless there's hidden layers of T&C that I've somehow missed, the travel subsidy for buses only extends to B&H and Coastline services :shrug:

Although I'm sure that free National/International travel for all Albion fans would be an extremely popular and generous gesture by TB, I could see the administration being a little complex :wink:

Anyway, are you renewing ? Taking my seat without our little passing tête-à-tête really wouldn't be the same :kiss:

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I think it's the start of the season, although I'm not sure if they use first fixture date or 1st August as a nominal date.
I just checked with the club chat people. Result...

"No so you're just in luck, it would only change bracket if his birthday was before the 1st of august, so he will be in the under 21 bracket for next season still"

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021

Attachments

• C69D8512-1ED8-4DFE-972B-2698D337D0A9.png
    C69D8512-1ED8-4DFE-972B-2698D337D0A9.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 76

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
You sound super confident. Tho completely wrong. There will be some tweaks to the transport arrangements. Some of them will be fairly major for some people. That heavily-weighted 'Transport Survey' ensured that was always going to be the case. Club are slowly but surely edging out of any responsibility for the transport arrangements that won them planning permission for the stadium in the first place. Not a good look :nono:

*edit* That'll get the hotline ringing in Chailey Towers :lol:
There are some fans on here reading this thread genuinely worried about whether they can afford a season ticket next season given the increases, cost of living issues, and changes in circumstances. Perplexed why you're constantly - with no basis at all - sharing your confidence that the prices will be even higher , travel costs will increase and the generous subsidy will be removed - when some on this thread actually believe those doubts/posts in good faith. Some might even have decided to not renew on this basis. Yet I know and you know that the club have absolutely denied it, confirmed plans for 24/25 - but you now say one of the reasons for doing it - is to troll me ?? Really ?

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We’re about 10 back in WSL (near the NW corner) ……have sat all over the ground at various times but wouldn’t move. Maybe not the best view of play at the south end but equally don’t like being too high up and detached from what’s going on

We’ve tried out the entire ground, it was WSL for AEK Athens and Athens ….. a fantastic view and feel for games. Front row of WSU for several seasons, was too detached imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here