Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls support Wrexham & Request for Help from Wrexham (Merged threads)

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003

Nov 3, 2003
being a genius and ENGLISH wishing to wtch ENGLISH teams in the ENGLISh football league i dont support the Wrexham team nor the other Welsh ones with any luck you will go the way of Newport County

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
FG aka Football Genius. said:
being a genius and ENGLISH wishing to wtch ENGLISH teams in the ENGLISh football league i dont support the Wrexham team nor the other Welsh ones with any luck you will go the way of Newport County

wtch....what is this a fecking txt message? cocker?

Fans United! Remember? Football will never be defeated!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Can someone have FG put down as inhumanely as possible .... he really is a complete dick and an embarrassment to NSC and the Albion

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
The lesson we learned is that the only way to really get through to this scum is personal pressure. Hamilton and Guterman need to know that they are hated, personally, by thousands of people. Any businesses they own need to be targetted and boycotted, their home addresses needs to be common knowledge to all activists (how many of us can still remember Archer's address by heart? Hundreds?) and regular - peaceful and law abiding - visits to their homes need to be made, with others being announced and then not made so that the scum never know when people are coming and cry wolf to the police as Archer did so many times. I guess between us all we must have made upwards of twenty visits to Archer's house and he lived 280 miles away: presumably those people live a lot closer and it should be easier.
(That's not counting all the times we said we were coming and didn't!)

It must be made personal. And if the architects are in on it, they must be targetted too with visits, boycotts and the like.

Messages of support, banners etc are great and really important. But hard personal pressure is what brings resultys. These people have to know what it is like to be hated. That is ultimately what made Archer back down.

All the best Wrexham. We know just how you feel.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well said John. Wasn't it Vine House Farm, Whinney Lane, Mellor, nr Blackburn, Lancashire?

OTLW - FG does serve a very useful purpose. Sometimes I think we get a bit carried away with how marvelous we are. All the Falmer initiatives, help for Clubs in Crisis etc. FG is proof that we're not all decent people. He is best ignored though.

dismal jimmy

May 7, 2004
wrexham
re

thanks for that lads. we are stepping up the heat on these guys.
we know that the phone thing is working because of hamiltons reaction to it. he was livid.
they are also spinning like mad in the press including a disgusting allegation that fans were phoning hamilton on his sick bed following an operation. we are getting to them.
in the next few weeks we will be stepping up this activity plus...........a visit to hamiltons house, a march in the town, picketing the council meeting and also a public meeting.
due to the shitness of both local papers we are having to leaflet tomorrows friendly against liverpool because the majority of wrexham fans are still in ignorance about the true seriousness of the situation.

Anyway this weeks Friday phone fun target is new club director Mr Stephen Gooderson.. Mr Gooderson is a crony of Hamilton and is an estate agent. Feel free to join in but be polite if you can,its very much hearts and minds at the moment

OLD TANNERY MANAGEMENT CO. (GEE CROSS) LTD.
14 THE OLD TANNERY
HYDE
CHESHIRE
SK145PR

Tel: 0161 351 9966

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The magyars have invaded!!!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I think what they are doing is very similar to what we did to Archer and Bellotti back in 1996/97 .... and the pressure worked in the end. We must however imagine that hamilton and his cronies are as thick skinned as our own money grabbing crooks were!

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
Just read the latest edition of The Dismal Jimmy - a great read in the tradition of Scars and Stripes and others of their ilk. I think you can get a copy by emailing info@dismaljimmy.com

(Interesting article on anti-English chanting at Wrexham matches, highlighting the fact that circa 10% of Wrexham's support is actually English)

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Well, Bill Wingrove, long standing lackey of Gutterman and Hamilton has just left Wrexham to take up the post of CEO at Shrewsbury...

Bollox.

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
FANS TOURNAMENT WREXHAM

Hi everyone

Not sure who is aware of this one, it's short notice but the tournament on August 1st is almost upon us.

Is anyone interested in coming up for this?

KEEP THE FAITH
FANS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED

Cheers
Stephen

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
FG aka Football Genius. said:

You really are a fool :salute:

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Cheers.

Bungling we're used to, asset stripping we're not. Just as long as he doesn't bring his mates with him...

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Can I just say, what many more must be thinking, that it's great to have Wrexham and Shrewsbury fans on here without any slagging off ... and I am not forgetting CAFCMatt and RoyalAli who are always welcome on here ..... I just find it refreshing
:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here