Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Italia

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
It's not easy...
I'm too young to take a plane...
My friend can! But I think he's so busy with study for the university!

In the future, I hope to go to the Amex as much as I can!
:amex:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's not easy...
I'm too young to take a plane...
My friend can! But I think he's so busy with study for the university!
Ah that's a shame

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
Hi mate. What do you think of our pre-season friendly against Roma? First time we've played an Italian team for thirty years.
Is it definite?
It would be amazing...
I'm not a Roma supporter, but they're a great team. They have a legend: Francesco Totti.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Is it definite?
It would be amazing...
I'm not a Roma supporter, but they're a great team. They have a legend: Francesco Totti.

Not 100% yet but expected to be announced in the next few days. The local paper put the story online and then took it off again, probably because the club like to announce these things themselves.
Can't wait to see Totti at the Amex. There will be an internet stream for that I'm sure.

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
Not 100% yet but expected to be announced in the next few days. The local paper put the story online and then took it off again, probably because the club like to announce these things themselves.
Can't wait to see Totti at the Amex. There will be an internet stream for that I'm sure.
Here in Italy we don't know anything about this match... No news...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Great that this is still going on. I think someone posted here recently that they have a similar Seagulls Italia site based in Firenze. You might be able to combine forces. Really hope you can get to a game this year as well.

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
Great that this is still going on. I think someone posted here recently that they have a similar Seagulls Italia site based in Firenze. You might be able to combine forces. Really hope you can get to a game this year as well.
Really? Who is?

Very impressive. How old are you?

Makes me wish I could speak Italian.
We are young guys... I'm 17 and the other two fans are both 21

That's main reason why we can not come easily in the UK :(

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
Hi guys!
Check our blog, we have all the match reports!! :)

The other Fan Club has disappeared, they didn't respond... That's really strange...

Tomorrow it won't be easy at Ipswich, but we're going very well so... Up the Albion! :albion2:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Thanks for the support. Do you get games on Sky over there? Are game v Reading was shown and our home game v Watford is also being shown on Monday 28th October.

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
I watched the game against Reading by streaming... Sky Italy has only the top leagues (BPL, Bundes, Liga, Ligue 1, ecc...)
So I'll watch also the game v Watford! :)

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
New banner! :)

1452016_624380607604069_763219735_n.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here