Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Italia

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Hello guys!!! :)

I'm the co-owner of the Blog (but not the founder).
We really appreciate your compliments!
We are a very little fan club, but we do all what we can for update the blog.
Sorry for my English, it isn't perfect!
Thank you. Cheers! ;)

Excellent blog. Keep it up! It's a shame i can't speak Italian - I'd probably visit regularly...but i guess that's the whole point of an Italian Albion site. The more countries the merrier i say! :thumbsup:

RickyIT

Feb 24, 2013
Mantova, Italy
Excellent blog. Keep it up! It's a shame i can't speak Italian - I'd probably visit regularly...but i guess that's the whole point of an Italian Albion site. The more countries the merrier i say! :thumbsup:
Exactly, there is the Google Translator but we know that it isn't very good...

Dovrebbe venire qui in vacanza, e guardare un match. Tanto, Gatwick e' vicinissimo.
Oh yes, but it's more simply to say than to do!

Here in Italy we have a few chance to see Albion's games. Until last year, a free TV channel transmitted one Championship game a-week and that was good. But this year they didn't pay anymore and so...nothing! Only streaming!
Also Sky loss the FA Cup and so only streaming... :glare:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Exactly, there is the Google Translator but we know that it isn't very good...

Oh yes, but it's more simply to say than to do!

Here in Italy we have a few chance to see Albion's games. Until last year, a free TV channel transmitted one Championship game a-week and that was good. But this year they didn't pay anymore and so...nothing! Only streaming!
Also Sky loss the FA Cup and so only streaming... :glare:

Hopefully you will be able to get a stream of the Palace game in a couple of weeks. I'm banking on one as i'm abroad myself at the time!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5111136 said:
Came across this the other day. Is it anyone on here that runs it?

Find it pretty incredible that someone in italy is blogging about the Albion, especially as we don't even have any Italians in our team.

Seagulls Italia

:clap2:

Isn't Orlandi Italian ??

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5598758 said:
Well this thread started before he'd signed! Also, he's only of Italian decent, he's lived his whole life in Spain and England...

I think his folks are Italian, but he was born and raised in Spain? I'm sure I saw an interview where he says his sister was born in Italy? So that would make sense.

However, i may be wrong!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5598758 said:
Well this thread started before he'd signed! Also, he's only of Italian decent, he's lived his whole life in Spain and England...

Sorry, didn't notice the thread had been bounced :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here