Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scout / School groups at game yesterday..

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Wasn't this one of the ideas Paul Barber came up with, in his recent article in the programme?

I thought Paul Barber was incapable of good ideas ???

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Florescent bibs. BRILLIANT work BHA. Now we have extra seats we should keep doing this. Great to see. And how many of those kids had a day they won't forget and are currently nagging their parents to take them..?

Flourescent bibs indeed! Why did schools start this nonsense? Surely the school uniform/scout uniform is enough of a giveaway that the kid is from a school/scout club.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
@%1;Always going to happen, the new breed of albion fans need to come from somehwere and not so long ago charlton were shipping them up to the valley. May also deter some of the more bellend away supporters and chill them out a bit as it would be more difficult to give a wanker sign to a 8 year old scout or school child. I was told they would be housing them in north west corner.....a new bloody breeding ground for the nsk...

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
:lolol:

Kids LOVE singing, it absolutely makes their experience. Kids that young usually find it hard to appreciate the football and need something else to take their interest. If the teachers let them join in with some chants I'm sure they'd want to come back for more.

In that case it should be interesting at the next game as they'll come home singing 'My old man said "Be a Palace fan" .......' and 'When I was just a little boy.....'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here