Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not sure if this is worth a bounce, but I do recall him wearing a Santa hat yesterday, and after someone had shouted out 'He's got aids' after people in our end were singing 'let him die' at one of their players, Scott proceeded to shout 'If he bleeds on anyone, I should think he'll have to go ref!'. Certainly raised a snigger.

Also, he disappeared during the second half, anyone?

I recall him very excited about his Alan Lee Tshirt and the fact that he looked like a licorice allsort with "that hoodie". But its ok as it was bought in France so he he says.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Missed last train from Victoria

Hired a bike to ride to London Bridge

Fell asleep and missed that last train

Got mugged (maybe)

Lost phone (and I think wallet)

Still alive

All in all its a good weekend I think.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Missed last train from Victoria

Hired a bike to ride to London Bridge

Fell asleep and missed that last train

Got mugged (maybe)

Lost phone (and I think wallet)

Still alive

All in all its a good weekend I think.
I hope he still has the tin of SNUFF I gave him on Saturday.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i thought this thread may be getting a bounce this weekend. unfortunately, my fears have been realised

i can add green park, the steps of st pauls cathedral and london bridge station to places that have been slept in now thanks to saturday nights ill advised trip around the london underground system that resulted in the last train being missed

in the words of ian hart, definitely had better days

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
on the point of being pissed this sat who was the lad who fell head first into some seats when we scored:laugh: i was ine group that legged it to the front but some poor sod took a massive faceslam

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
on the point of being pissed this sat who was the lad who fell head first into some seats when we scored:laugh: i was ine group that legged it to the front but some poor sod took a massive faceslam

i missed the goal as i was otherwise engaged with a beer purchased just seconds before the second half began, but i am reliably informed that the complete badger somehow ended up celebrating the goal by lying on the floor in a very inconveniant position, so chances are it could well have been him

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i missed the goal as i was otherwise engaged with a beer purchased just seconds before the second half began, but i am reliably informed that the complete badger somehow ended up celebrating the goal by lying on the floor in a very inconveniant position, so chances are it could well have been him

:laugh: poor sod,whoever it was took a right slam.although i cant talk as i finally got to the front(the game had probs kicked off again at this stage) and i fell onto the mesh netting stuff:laugh::drink:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
As an avid reader of wearebrighton, I'm am eagerly awaiting the update for the Huddersfield trip.

I don't know if you realised, but various trips from last season send you to Elland Road. Charlton and Aston Villa being two of them.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
As an avid reader of wearebrighton, I'm am eagerly awaiting the update for the Huddersfield trip.

I don't know if you realised, but various trips from last season send you to Elland Road. Charlton and Aston Villa being two of them.

ill take a look at that - thanks

the report may be a little bare this time around, as unfortunately the camera has been added to the bank cards and mobile as items that were lost over the course of the day

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah this is right. I ran towards the front when we scored (no idea why, I'm not 12 anymore) and hit the deck like a sack of shit.

if that was the result of the goal, maybe it was a blessing in disguise i didnt witness it. how embarassing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here