Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotty Mac

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
To vomit all over the Gents, apparently

i can confirm this :sick:

it comes to something when you have to check sky sports news to remember what the score was at a game you actually attended

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Not sure he got punched, some gobby Fulham fan tried to give him some shit on the train, but the numbers were not in his favour and in fact once it calmed down the fella was OK.

I feel dreadful today, though.

Sounds as if my calming influence was missed.

Surprised that the Laird did not keep some order.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Scott is a hero for being such a state on a weekly basis, and still turning up for football on a sunday morning alive and ready to play.

Well, ready-ish

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The kid's a wrongen :)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Does he have blonde highlights? If so, was in the offy at the same time as him after the game ... pretty sure he got 24 strongbows ...though, by the point, I wasn't quite sure what was going on.

What a day!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
it comes to something when you have to check sky sports news to remember what the score was at a game you actually attended

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.

That's f***ing class!!!

I thought I was bad when we drew 0-0 to Fulham in the FA Cup QF, and I was asking my Girlfriend "who scored for Tottenham today" ... but this, well this, takes the biscuit!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Legend.......NSC Gold!

Perhaps there could be an ******Official ******Scotty Mac thread?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Not sure if this is worth a bounce, but I do recall him wearing a Santa hat yesterday, and after someone had shouted out 'He's got aids' after people in our end were singing 'let him die' at one of their players, Scott proceeded to shout 'If he bleeds on anyone, I should think he'll have to go ref!'. Certainly raised a snigger.

Also, he disappeared during the second half, anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here