PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Gone

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Unbelievably harsh, their last 3 games have been against Man City, Arsenal & Liverpool for gods sake !
Always felt he’s one of the games good guys

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Maybe more what was said post match. He did call out the owners a bit...as did Klopp which didn't help.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Crazy. virtually everyone's favourites to go down given the lack of squad quality and now the board expect a new manager to turn things around. Unless there are better players coming in over the next couple of days, the results will stay the same and they will drop.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Losing to Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool is hardly unexpected for a promoted team, however the manner of the defeats, 16 goals conceded 0 scored is alarming. His interview after the Liverpool game may as well have been a letter of resignation - I thought at the time he sounded a man already defeated.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
They’re certs for going back down, but I don’t think they’ve invested as much as they should, and they played 3 of the top 6 in their first 4 (and won the other game), so it’s a tad harsh.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Ridiculous no money to spend his main striker injured. Did the owners think they should of got something at Liverpool :facepalm:
Primed now for Dyche that’s about all you can do with that side.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Maybe more what was said post match. He did call out the owners a bit...as did Klopp which didn't help.

It was a very pointed interview but also correct. They are almost already down. Their squad makes Norwich's from last season appear title contenders.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Absolutely brutal!

I mean, I don't rate him but they've given no money to strengthen and then just 4 games. What is he supposed to do with a Championship squad and City, Liverpool and Arsenal in those first 4 games. The other game was against Villa which they won. That is incredibly harsh.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I know they had just had a 9-0 hammering but Parker looked shattered and was almost speechless in his interview after the game. No surprise the owners bottled it. I think he is out of his depth in the PL but will be OK at a lower level. Not sure if Tommy Elphick as a coach will turn things round, even if he did play for us.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I expect he isn’t that disappointed.sacked and will get his contract paid up.
Who is going to take that job now?! What will the players think.
Look certainties for relegation.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Yeah, I was thinking that when I heard him interviewed. The general form when you've been utterly thrashed and can't, in all conscience, blame the pitch, officials, tea-lady etc is you take it on the chin. You hold your hands up, say stuff like it was a bad day at the office, congratulate the opposition for their excellence and admit it was their day. Parker didn't seem to go down that route.

EDIT: He did seem totally shell-shocked as others have said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here