Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Scotland

Scottish independence - what to do?

• Ignore them ( they’re low down the priority list)

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Do everything possible to keep them in the Union

Votes: 38 15.3%
  • Bye, bye - the EU can subsidise you

Votes: 70 28.2%
  • They deserve another referendum

Votes: 66 26.6%
  • They deserve another referendum if England, Wales and N Ireland can vote on it too

Votes: 29 11.7%
  • Gordon Greer should be Scottish PM with Liam Bridcutt as deputy - fandabidosy!

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
If there’s to be another referendum I hope we learn from Brexit i.e. will the Scottish electorate know exactly what they are voting for, the terms on which they are proposing to leave etc

They should know the drill by now since it would be their second "once in a lifetime" vote.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Chechnya have wanted independence from Russia for years, Scotland should be treated the same. We've given them devolution and a recent vote. Ungrateful gits.
Anymore trouble and troops should be sent in and Sturgeon arrested for treason.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seems to be a lot of English exceptionalism on here tonight, remember we are British folks

In 2014 they were told stay in the UK to stay in the EU, the rest of history. They have been ignored and betrayed, Boris has a lot to do if he wants to save the Union.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Seems to be a lot of English exceptionalism on here tonight, remember we are British folks

In 2014 they were told stay in the UK to stay in the EU, the rest of history. They have been ignored and betrayed, Boris has a lot to do if he wants to save the Union.
We are quite used to being English and British. Try telling the scots they're British too seldom draws a positive response................................

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Okay, apart from Whisky and Scotty from Star Trek, what have Scotland ever done for us?
If they vote for independence, I'll stop buying Scotch, or anything else that's Scottish. Until then, I'm a loyal customer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here