Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Scotland vs England

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If this was decided on national anthems Scotland would thrash us , luckily it's not , 3-1 to England .

Actually I'd say Flower of Scotland is every bit the dull dirge that GSTQ is. In anthem terms a 0-0 draw at Stoke away.....on a Tuesday night...weather damp.

Wales have the world beating anthem from these Isles, the only British entry that can compete with France and Italy in the anthem stakes.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Actually I'd say Flower of Scotland is every bit the dull dirge that GSTQ is. In anthem terms a 0-0 draw at Stoke away.....on a Tuesday night...weather damp.

Wales have the world beating anthem from these Isles, the only British entry that can compete with France and Italy in the anthem stakes.

The German anthem is almost up there too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Think I'll leave the telly off til 5 mins before kick-off. There's only so many times a man can bear to watch that daft man-child's goal v Scotland in Euro 96

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Southgate reported to be showing his intent by replacing full-backs Kyle Walker and Kieran Trippier with the more attack minded Luke Shaw and Reece James.
That will give Scotland a bit more to think about.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Think I'll leave the telly off til 5 mins before kick-off. There's only so many times a man can bear to watch that daft man-child's goal v Scotland in Euro 96

In fairness the build-up even for England fans is going to be incredibly cliched and tedious. I am 96'd out, let's just get on with it!

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
On first (or fifth) listen “I can boogie” sounded quite fun and a good tune but f**k me it’s boring now.

Scotland Out!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well I hope it’s a draw, it’ll help both of us.

Stronger together.

#teamUK

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Today’s the day when the descendants of Moray, Wallace, Raghnuill and Bruce take on the might of the perennial Euro champions (as stated by their media every 4years), come on lads fight for your wee bit hill and Glen (or concrete parking bay from a large housing scheme) and give those English ******** a bloody nose. I’m looking forward to a 1-0 win to Steve Clarke’s boy’s through a Robbo deflection in the 89th minute after England had 80% possession, 60 shots on goal, 3 missed penalties (oh and we had two players deliberately sent off to make it a fair game).

After that effort. Thank God we've got Crodo on our side!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't wait for this, got a Scottish mate coming over. Hope its a good game and we smash em,,

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Southgate reported to be showing his intent by replacing full-backs Kyle Walker and Kieran Trippier with the more attack minded Luke Shaw and Reece James.
That will give Scotland a bit more to think about.

Southgate doing similar to what Potter did in the cup v Newport County or Blackpool. Give the second string a run out!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Our national anthem is a dirge. I could live with that, but the lyrics I just can't. So it's the mute button for me as usual for that one.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
tenor.gif

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I have a horrible feeling about tonight, I fear Scotland could come at us like a honey badger......

Then I remember that Scotland's national animal is a.....

The fabled unicorn all because it killed the mighty lion - as will occur tonight - and it stands for independence against oppression

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here