Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scholes has ankle injury

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
007 said:

What? ??? After his performance last night thats a loss to us, but someone elses gain!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
007 said:
Scholes did nothing!!! Scholes' loss is Englands gain

rubbish, he worked tirelessly (sp?) in midfield and had to cover for Gerrard who had a mare, he passed the ball around well and kept Zidane AND Viera quiet for most of the game.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Marshy said:
This is not good news, i cant believe people are happy about it.

Just shows how clueless people are I suspose :jester:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
how the hell can some of you be happy about this??? i actually am astounded by people that feel scholes is rubbish!

so what if he didnt score!?

we have lampard, beckham, gerrard, rooney and owen to do that!!! for goodness sake. we are blessed to have one of the best passers in the world on our team. he would have sliced the swiss defence in half. didnt ANYONE watch the same match yesterday. he kept the ball moving and if rooney had layed it off he would have been through.

jesus. i cant work out how some of you claim to appreciate talented footballers when you have sour grapes and slag off possibly our moast productive midfielder:censored:

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
this is f***ing ridiculous. you moany bastards. so fuckle it makes me sick and i can see why a lot of people here and at nsp regard this site full of wingey dick heads becasue a lot of you are. scholes is a f***ing class act and you must be insane or a complete retard **** for thinking that the england team is better off without him. dumb fucks.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Benny Seagull said:
this is f***ing ridiculous. you moany bastards. so fuckle it makes me sick and i can see why a lot of people here and at nsp regard this site full of wingey dick heads becasue a lot of you are. scholes is a f***ing class act and you must be insane or a complete retard **** for thinking that the england team is better off without him. dumb fucks.

agreed :clap2: apart from calling people retards !

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Paul Scholes.......all the doubters :tosser:

What is wrong with you, great passer, experience, tracks back, keeps going till the end and he will score again. There is no one to replace the man.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i like Scholes. He's a great midfielder who gets stuck in, can pass the ball well, pop in all sorts of places and trouble defenses.

When playing in the middle of the park.

Last night he was in the wrong place. When he got the ball he invariably lost it, usually because he wouldnt put it on his left peg and started going back towards his own goal. And when he didnt loose posession he wandered inside leaving a gaping hole on the left. He looked out of sorts and frankly the worst player on the pitch for 90 min.

This news is great because it make the desicion for Sven easy to start with Hargreaves. No he's not as good, but at least he has a left foot and understands the job of the left midfielder.

Unless Lampard is injured or has a mare, i cant see any reason to play Scholes.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
we have not got a left midfielder but scholes is the best we have for that position. gerrard, lampard or beckham would be shite there. and no midfield in the tournament apart from possibly france can match the ability of these 4.
scholes is quality lets not forget this.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Benny Seagull said:

exactly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here