Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scapegoat - just one name please

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You missed another person from the list. God he waffles on and to be honest is clueless and if anyone disagrees are clueless as well.

Not once did he mention his managerial skills at Bayer Leverkusen but his integrity and his playing past etc.

Barber is clueless just like when he said me and Tony had our feet up on transfer deadline day at the fans fourm thinking everything is fine, the bloke just tells us what he thinks will keeps us happy.

[yt]VsjDH8K_u6k[/yt]

I had forgotten that interview
just goes to show what sounded great then was really a load of bollox, I must also say I feel a little sorry for Sami .............he was sold a pup too, great player but a shite manager, especially as he had no choice who was bought to the club.
smoke and mirrors as I have said before

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Unfortunately it has to be bloom. Didn't listen to gus or Oscar and the rest is history.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Gus Poyet.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nah, Bournemouth in general - they have sand too, albeit fake

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I don't like Bournemouth in general - as a team, a town, a seaside resort. I used to live quite close.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Almost everyone on here.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who else can you blame except Bloom ??
Go on, go on !!! Who ???

Waits for Blooms Brown tongue brigade to appear !!!

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Paul Barber
All very well cutting costs but only by getting into the top league will these cost issues be eased
Bringing Barber and Poyet together once again was not the best of ideas and just created disharmony within the club

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Paul Barber
All very well cutting costs but only by getting into the top league will these cost issues be eased
Bringing Barber and Poyet together once again was not the best of ideas and just created disharmony within the club

Who bought them together, and sets the mandate that Paul Barber works to?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
There's only one person you can lay the responsibility at the door of, and that's the Chairman who's watch it has happened on. If Bloom learns from his mistakes then fair enough, if he doesn't then we have a problem. I'm still optimistic, but next season could change that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here