cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
whoever the buck stops with
and I'm not sure who that is

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Tony Bloom for being extremely naive and leaving football matters in the hands of a rookie manager and an under-performing player recruitment team at the start of the Season.

I have to agree, it is incredible to invest in the region of what £150 million quid on infurstructuer and allow buffons to recruit your playing staff and sell all the family silver. A really poor summer backed up by terrible loans has really told on the pitch. If we stay up I hope that there is serious investment and thought in player recruitment. I fear our new striker might be that great big whole in the car park outside the North/east stand......

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Tony Bloom for being extremely naive and leaving football matters in the hands of a rookie manager and an under-performing player recruitment team at the start of the Season.

It's all about learning from mistakes made and I imagine that someone who has achieved the successes in life that Tony Bloom has is good at doing that.

In the circumstances it is a pity that all his board appointments have been of finance men with no knowledge of the Albion. Apart from the finance director only of those five has football experience, and that has been in organisations quite different to ours. In spite of the chief executive's recent eulogy of the board, Tony Bloom perhaps needs more Albion soulmates supporting him.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
BERK.

How we failed to sign Ward is still beyond me.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Tony Bloom.
Appointed Burke.
Appointed Hyppia.
Appointed Hughton.

You missed another person from the list. God he waffles on and to be honest is clueless and if anyone disagrees are clueless as well.

Not once did he mention his managerial skills at Bayer Leverkusen but his integrity and his playing past etc.

Barber is clueless just like when he said me and Tony had our feet up on transfer deadline day at the fans fourm thinking everything is fine, the bloke just tells us what he thinks will keeps us happy.

[yt]VsjDH8K_u6k[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here