Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Say something nice about Palace

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lots of present and former work colleagues are Palace fans and they are all good as gold.

Kubes

Jan 6, 2010
I did very well out of Crystal Palace back in the mid '70s. I used to have a few shifts as a pump attendant on the forecourt at a garage right next to the ground. When there was a match on we could squeeze about eight to ten cars down the side between the rows of sale cars for a few quid each. We also used to let a couple of those old little hot dog trolleys set up behind the little fence at the front where they wouldnt be moved on. That was another fiver apiece and all the hot dogs you could eat. It was an odd place, the redex and oil sales seemed to work on a one for the till one for the pocket basis but that's another story.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They scored 2 goals against us in the under 18's match earlier.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I once went to an open air jazz concert at Alexandra Palace, decades ago. Excellent musicians: Dizzy Gillespie, BB King. Wonderful memory.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I really want to know more about this. When was it?
omg...I just googled it 😂, brilliant to have been there, and brilliant I could effing remember!!! So it was a Capital Radio Jazz Fest.

Music Heritage < Alexandra Palace​

1708203059514.png
Alexandra Palace
https://www.alexandrapalace.com › Our history

In 1979 the Capitol Radio Jazz Festival featured B.B. King, Dizzy Gillespie, Muddy Waters, Dave Brubeck and Chuck Berry. Despite a fire in 1980 destroying most ...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The tactic of having a bunch of championship sloggers topped with three of four decent Premier League talent has kept them in the top tier for 11 seasons. That’s fantastic consistency.

However, when that talent is injured at the same time……

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here