Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Say something nice about Palace

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Lot of hate on here this weekend (which I have certainly joined in with) but anyone got anything good to say?

I’ll start, I have 3 or 4 good friends who support them and each one is generally a good laugh and quite knowledgeable and don’t tend to rub my nose in it if they get a result.

There are things I like about Selhurst, as a nostalgia buff, I like the location in a residential area and the low rusty beams in the Arthur Waite take me back to a bygone age.

That’s about it though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Worked for a Palace fan for 5 years but we've stayed in touch ever since. He was older.

Recently he announced on LinkedIn that he was retiring. I replied with 'excellent, you can spend more time watching Brighton in Europe, even if it's 17.45 kick off'. Decent geezer though and enjoyed our banter throughout, which included the 5-0 and also MacShane doing them. Much rather that than some of the wet wipes I've seen 'following' Brighton recently.

Friends with three, two are season ticket holders there. Detest when they play us, hate them. But, they are all very good mates, and very knowledgeable. I used to work with the two season ticket holders and I only spoke to them about football, the rest of our team were plastics and I absolutely detested them when it came to football.

Other than that though, naaaa I don't like anything about the club. But certainly would never wish them to go bust. Saturday was just one of the reasons as to why. The whole day had everything.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just to remind people, the internet is forever and has come back to haunt many a future career / position of authority…

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
For every half dozen brilliant signings we have made in the past few years, they have signed one. Those four are Eze, Olise, Guehi and Doucouré.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here