Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Save PAFC - Go green for Leeds game?

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Is the Donatello ad on the inside back cover of every programme (I only have the Spurs game)? That's a full page of Plymouth green in the one I have, FWIW.

Don't know if this would be easier or harder for the club, but if they didn't want to sacrifice valuable space on the back cover, could they print a double-page green centrefold that could be ripped out and held up?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Don't know if this would be easier or harder for the club, but if they didn't want to sacrifice valuable space on the back cover, could they print a double-page green centrefold that could be ripped out and held up?

I don't think we should involve the club in this at all. They have to concentrate on beating Leeds and getting the three points. This thing is fans initiative and should done by us. I'll be there in my green coat and dropping my cash into any buckets should there be any collections. I like the idea of wearing green, it is simple, visual and requires very little effort.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I love the idea. Just hope that the Leeds fans dont just use the occasion to just abuse Ridsdale. I'll speak to someone up here, who may know the moderator of WACCOE. It might be easier for the Leeds fans to understand if it comes from one of their own.

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
I love the idea. Just hope that the Leeds fans dont just use the occasion to just abuse Ridsdale. I'll speak to someone up here, who may know the moderator of WACCOE. It might be easier for the Leeds fans to understand if it comes from one of their own.

Thank you, that's a good idea, would be so much more effective with them on board too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I've seen or read nothing about this saga, that suggests that any abuse of Ridsdale is not thouroughly deserved.

The Gold Stone

Sep 26, 2010
Had an email from Andy Naylor:

'Argus newsdesk is looking after this.

* Contact is James Glover.

* Kind regards, Andy Naylor'

Encouraging, sounds like they may run it...

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
to make it for fun why dont fans dress up as green characters, such as the Hulk, the green goblin, the green lantern and so on

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Green it is...will dig around & find something. Great idea.

How about the Brighton away kit or if you do not have one, hunt around for an old Albion blue and white stripe shirt and dye it GREEN......hey presto, two birds with one stone, you are now supporting Argyle's cause and have an Albion away shirt....happy days!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here