Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saunders in the running?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I am not betraying the trust of any one. I was not told do not say but just told he had been there three times.

Probably keeps coming back to try and find the trap door that wolves fell through on the last day of the season.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
yes you are right. It does make me wonder if it is worth posting. The hostility seems to have got worse. I know quite a lot of people, especially women, who do not post anymore because of getting flamed. A lot of the older brigade just read now and do not post so as to leave all the clever comments to the young keyboard blades.

Don't worry about them mr H, they like to get all worked up, it's that time of the month.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
yes you are right. It does make me wonder if it is worth posting. The hostility seems to have got worse. I know quite a lot of people, especially women, who do not post anymore because of getting flamed. A lot of the older brigade just read now and do not post so as to leave all the clever comments to the young keyboard blades.

I'm hardly young? no one is flaming you, if you post something like you have done, you must expect a certain amount of questions etc, and from a personal point of view, I feel you posted the thread and sat back to see what happened, and now your not happy with the questions and doubt.

But I certainly have not flamed you, nor has anyone else from what I've seen.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The reason I had a pop at your post was, if you had seen the performance of Wolves last season, and the way Saunders just stood there in the massive coat, and looking at his past record.......do you seriously believe that Tony Bloom would hire him as our next manager, he wouldnt even allow Dean Saunders to serve on the Upper West concourse.
Anyone with any savvy wouldnt have the balls to post that DS might be our next manager.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I'm hardly young? no one is flaming you, if you post something like you have done, you must expect a certain amount of questions etc, and from a personal point of view, I feel you posted the thread and sat back to see what happened, and now your not happy with the questions and doubt.

But I certainly have not flamed you, nor has anyone else from what I've seen.

To be fair to the hairy one, DS may well have been taking advantage of the catering at ES Brasserie.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If someone within the club informed you of this, why are you betraying there trust?

Bit out order one thinks. Even the owner of this site passes on the odd tit bit now and then.

A bit of gossip is not betraying trust.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I just did.

Don't take it personally, I just found it an odd comment from a moderator when the site thrives on such posts.

I can assure you I didn't take your comment personally, I don't take any comments personally.

Moderator or not, I am entitled as much as any other member to ask questions or even cast an opinion.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Jesus nooooooo !!!

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
Dean Saunders is not the man for the Albion, so I HOPE your friend is wrong. But if u keep on posting what he tells u don't be surprised if the info source dries up.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
As anyone who dipped into the Wolves forum over the last few months of the season could tell you, PLEASE GOD NO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here