Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saunders in the running?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I was told that Dean Saunders has been to the Amex three times in the last couple of weeks. Could he be our new Man?

It's true, a lot more than three times actually...a secret sauce tells me Tony has been impressed with what he's seen of Dean at the Amex in recent weeks and is prepared to consider him on an interim basis for further turf and pitch maintenance duties.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Somebody who works within the club, and please do not accuse me of talking rubbish when I am just passing something on. Trolling, not familiar with that term. Is it a Dungeon and Dragons expression?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Somebody who works within the club, and please do not accuse me of talking rubbish when I am just passing something on. Trolling, not familiar with that term. Is it a Dungeon and Dragons expression?

I did not accuse you I asked you a question.

If someone within the club informed you of this, why are you betraying there trust?

I will add I know Dean Saunders (not that well now) as I used to work with his Mother in law she was the sales negotiator and I was the Site Manager (still do know here very well to this day) in Llamsamlet in Swansea.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I am not betraying the trust of any one. I was not told do not say but just told he had been there three times.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would be quite funny (till the first few games) just to see the reaction on here and Twitter

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I am not betraying the trust of any one. I was not told do not say but just told he had been there three times.

So you were told not to say, but you decided to abuse the trust of a friend that told you, and tell North Stand Chat...............:tosser:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

So it's general knowledge that DS has been seen at The Amex on 3 occasions then?

Can I ask you what sort of position this person holds who informed you that DS has been seen at The Amex on 3 occasions?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

No. Tunnels and Trolls.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
So you were told not to say, but you decided to abuse the trust of a friend that told you, and tell North Stand Chat...............:tosser:

Before you put the Wa...... Can I suggest you read the post carefully and then explain where I said I was told not to say. :tosser:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I was told that Dean Saunders has been to the Amex three times in the last couple of weeks. Could he be our new Man?

I have been told that so has Redknapp. I know who I'd rather have. And it's not Saunders

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
You do have to agree this comes across as a "I know something you don't" type thread :shrug:

I was really only saying what I said. Nothing more. I was just told something that was not a secret and I just passed it on. I hope it is not true but I repeat he may have been there for reasons other than Managerial.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Deleted

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Please no. Just no.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
I was really only saying what I said. Nothing more. I was just told something that was not a secret and I just passed it on. I hope it is not true but I repeat he may have been there for reasons other than Managerial.

But it took you until post number 38 to reply to anyone, then I started a direct quiz with you on post number 40.

This is why people who start threads like this WILL get plenty of hassle over it, many well known people will be seen at most championship and above (and below for that matter) grounds, but it seems to me like you started your thread as a "this could be our next manager" etc etc.

Start the threads by all means, but expect people to come back at you.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
yes you are right. It does make me wonder if it is worth posting. The hostility seems to have got worse. I know quite a lot of people, especially women, who do not post anymore because of getting flamed. A lot of the older brigade just read now and do not post so as to leave all the clever comments to the young keyboard blades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here